Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Youtube Warframe PVE & PVP Guide - Rhino

Sebastianx

Nice video! Only things I have to say about it is that I would replace Redirection with Vitality on your CC build. More EHP is always a good thing.

And Piercing Roar isn't an "Armor shredder" augment, it just procs Puncture on all affected enemies and make them deal 30% less damage. It's good against all enemies, not just the Grineer.

Edited by PUR3K1LL3R

Just now, PUR3K1LL3R said:

Nice video! Only things I have to say about it is that I would replace Redirection with Vitality on your CC build. More EHP is always a good thing.

And Piercing Roar isn't an "Armor shredder" augment, it just procs Puncture making all affected enemies and make them deal 30% less damage. It's good agaisn't all enemies, not just the Grineer.

Oh my god, you're right, why did I confuse puncture proc with corrosive...eh.

And for the Redirection vs Vitality...well...I usually recast Iron Skin before my shields run out, so that way nothing really gets to my HP to begin with, personal preference I guess.

Just now, Sebastianx said:

Oh my god, you're right, why did I confuse puncture proc with corrosive...eh.

And for the Redirection vs Vitality...well...I usually recast Iron Skin before my shields run out, so that way nothing really gets to my HP to begin with, personal preference I guess.

That's ok, we all make mistakes. :P

Personal preference aside, I would use vitality because (In the case I'm doing lvl 100+ survivals) I usually die before the Ironskin animation is finished when only using redirection. Vitality + Steel Fiber usually mitigates enough of the damage for me to survive.

11 minutes ago, PUR3K1LL3R said:

That's ok, we all make mistakes. :P

Personal preference aside, I would use vitality because (In the case I'm doing lvl 100+ survivals) I usually die before the Ironskin animation is finished when only using redirection. Vitality + Steel Fiber usually mitigates enough of the damage for me to survive.

Good point, but with my build I can spam stomp and nothing really moves around me that much...unless there are nulls nearby, so very few things actually shoot me. For example, 20 minutes solo of T4S? Piece of cake, they can't even get anywhere near my HP, it works for me lol.

Just now, Sebastianx said:

Good point, but with my build I can spam stomp and nothing really moves around me that much...unless there are nulls nearby, so very few things actually shoot me. For example, 20 minutes solo of T4S? Piece of cake, they can't even get anywhere near my HP, it works for me lol.

Another thing you could do is get Cunning/Power Dift in that Exlius Slot. :D