The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can clan warlords leave and come back?

DesuTronic

Question

If a player creates a clan and then leaves it can he then go back to it?

If a player creates a clan and invites players into it can he then be re invited to the clan or does it get destroyed?

Basically is the clan kill if the warlord leaves and can clans and dojos be restored or something?

7 answers to this question

If a player creates a clan then leaves it without anyone in it, then the clan is disbanded and dissolved. (Gone forever and can't be restored)

If what you are saying is that you put a lot of effort into your clan and don't want it to disappear. Then just create an alt account then invite to your clan then you can find another with you main.

15 minutes ago, TriggerHappyWhiteGuy said:

If what you are saying is that you put a lot of effort into your clan and don't want it to disappear. Then just create an alt account then invite to your clan then you can find another with you main.

My point more was that I'd like to crate my own clan and invite few of my friends. So when a new update comes and adds new weapons I probably won't already have all the research done so i can't get it. So I would like to know if I can for a moment leave the clan, join another one with that research done, get the blueprint and then go back to my own clan.

6 minutes ago, DesuTronic said:

My point more was that I'd like to crate my own clan and invite few of my friends. So when a new update comes and adds new weapons I probably won't already have all the research done so i can't get it. So I would like to know if I can for a moment leave the clan, join another one with that research done, get the blueprint and then go back to my own clan.

Yes you will be able to go back to your clan as long as right before you leave you make someone else a warlord and then when you want to come back you just have them invite you.

Keep in mind that when you join another clan you have to rebuild your clan key, and when you want to join back to your clan you will have to rebuild your clan key again.

42 minutes ago, DesuTronic said:

It's easier to just do the research.

Speaking from experience, leaving a clan to start a new one with just a few close buddies is not a burden as far as research goes.  The Knux will of course be a bit of a pain, but the 4 member ghost clan I started had all of our research done inside a month, and because it's a ghost clan, the new research (Wukong, Sydon, etc) is really easy to keep up with.