The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best way to build a one shot Assassin killing weapons?

Kaisty

Question

I am looking for a few weapons I can use that can be built up for one shot/hit killing of Assassin and other high value targets so I can continue farming without having to deal with the annoyance of getting downed when Assassins popped up. Before that last major quest, I built my Strun Wraith up to the point I could waste Stalker with ease and go about my day, but now because of his cheap damage resistance mechanic, I need to go from "bullet hose" down to "point +click = dead" without needing to actually aim for the head.

I was hoping to build my Tigris up to that point, but then I heard the Sancti Tigris is much better (along with the whole "gotta join a syndicate = more death squads/ assassins to deal with). So, besides Sancti Tigris, what other weapons would work for me to get and build up to achieve my goal? I am hoping to have at least a weapon per slot (primary, secondary, melee) so if I need to level up other weapons, I could always carry one to two just in case.

Edited by Kaisty

4 answers to this question

The Tigris, Vaykor/Hek and Tonkor are good for one shotting the Grineer and Corpus assassins, but afaik there's nothing in-game that can one-shot the Stalker, with his resistances and such.

Basically.

Tonkor/Tigiris/Hek

Lex Prime/Vaykor Marelok/Brakk

Jat Kittag/Scindo Prime/Ack & Brunt

since much of these Enemies are immune to Status and Abilities...

Vaykor Hek is an instant win button with a better Explosion type and much less Reloading.
Shadow Stalker is something of a two shot deal with Vaykor Hek.

and you can't ever go wrong with a Tonkor.... you always just instantly win.
and similarly, Lex Prime basically instantly wins against anything too...
a Melee with good Range so you don't get Killed while attacking is a good idea, but Redeemer will basically win there...

Primary: probably Tonkor.

Secondary: Don't think there's anything able to one shot, Raka Ballistica, Lex Prime and Vaykor Marelok might get close.

Melee: Redeemer. Build for damage, add Organ Shatter and Maiming Strike. Charge up, and before you shoot, make sure you are sliding and unload onto Stalker. 95% crit chance Redeemer is the strongest there is.