Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Sortie Rewards

Just now, Dobermann92 said:

Snipetron Vandal can be there one time.

Sortie rewards change every 15 days usually.

I remember hearing somewhere that they won't reintroduce it ever again because of lore reasons. Snipetron got removed from the market from this exact reason. But then again they gave us the snipetron back for a short time...anyway edited my post..

12 minutes ago, (XB1)a salsa wizard said:

I don't know, but as long as they remove 25 gold fusion cores I will be fine

Do you want to get repeated rewards?

Just in case you dont know: if the item that RNG "chose" as the reward is one you already have, you get 25 cores instead.

Unless DE give us a choice when we return to the Orbiter: You get 2 Choices, grab X item you already have for your collection or get 25 Cores instead.

20 minutes ago, Kao-Snake said:

Do you want to get repeated rewards?

Just in case you dont know: if the item that RNG "chose" as the reward is one you already have, you get 25 cores instead.

Unless DE give us a choice when we return to the Orbiter: You get 2 Choices, grab X item you already have for your collection or get 25 Cores instead.

But it is annoying that there is 50 gold fusion cores as a reward. I would rather have 50 than 25.

On March 2, 2016 at 0:09 PM, (XB1)GHOST AG3NT SLM said:

Has anyone heard or know if they are planning to change sortie rewards?  If so, how often?

Are guns like Braton Vandal, Latron Wraith, Quanta Vandal, Snipetron Vandal going to ever make that list?

I read somewhere that season rewards will change after next console update (possibly 18.5) As far as I know, usually every event weapon will return either through Baro or sortie except braton vandal and snipetron vandal which has been discussed a lot. I wish I could post sources.

Edited by (XB1)OTF SERENiTY