The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur Build Guide? (Need one)

Codesco

Question

I would like to mod /build excalibur to use all of his abilities, mainyl exalted blade and radial blind. I have yet to use Excalibur since his rework and im trying him out again (am almost done building him) and what should i build him for? Please give me a build :D also sometimes images dont work for me so typing them would be great :) Primed mods arent a problem btw

4 answers to this question

this is what i have found to work best:

GShKaWK.jpg

stretch can be swapped for prime flow. I have played with either side and radial blind barely even needs stretch. Though would be better if in more open tile sets. i have never had energy issues as well with either max or min pool

I also have extra forma so i have have an aura without polarity so i can use any aura i want. eg: steel charge, radar or CP

Edited by OvAeons

I don't have any screenshot available but if you're like and me and don't like corrupted mods (+/- stats)

Aura: energy Siphon

D polarity: Vitality, steel fiber

V polarity: Rage, Intensify, Continuity (primed)

-- polarity: Stretch (optional), streamline, flow (primed) (optional recommended for longer use of EB)

I find this is more than enough to maintain EB almost at all time. I used to run the +duration -power strength at a level were I didn't go under 100% with intensify, but I switched it out for stretch because, the additional range on blind is such a great perk. As for aura you can use steel charge (or corrosive depend on your polarity slot and if high level grineer) since siphon doesn't work during EB. Energy Siphon is still an awesome though.

Also warning, after a few weeks if you only play an all out EB build you might start getting bored of it. That's why my build does not sacrifice anything really because being able to use all abilities is quite nice (slash dash is often underestimated). Make for a more diverse and less repetitive fighting style.

Long live Siphon.