Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The True Power of Equinox

(PSN)OmegaXenon

The title speaks for itself.

I like, respect and play ALL warframes.  However, there is 1 frame that takes the undisputed throne of "Spike Damage" - Equinox

EQ is a nuke frame and also has scaling abilities well into elite end game.  I personally know 1 other player in this game that has a true understanding of the Nuke Power of Equinox. Feel free to reply and do share how you use your Equinox.  Also feel free to share any stats you have encountered during missions like ODD etc.

Equinonx is still viable to level 9000 enemies, which leads the way to kill these enemies at very end of game.  

Notable points (feel free to reply / add comments)
-Maim Damage stored. 2.5B
-4th Ability scales into late late game
-See many players using Day form dominantly, why is that?
-Anyone see a limit on Maim?
-Whats the highest level of enemy you have killed?
-Number of kills you have with Equinox to date?
-Other frames viable to very end game >> list them are these other frames better/worse/synergized? how?

^ the above is a conversation starter, feel free to reply.

Best use for Equinox is to bring her on Sortie Radiation Hazard Survival.

8 hours ago, (PS4)OmegaXenon said:

-Anyone see a limit on Maim?

May be 4,294,967,295 (unsigned integer limit).

Yeah, I like Equinox, I like her a lot and try to find an excuse to pick her whenever I can but for high level stuff that almost never happens, with her being the damage expert in a game that favors CC you can imagine why.

Well, I don't think maim should have a limit since enemy health and armor doesn't. 

She has the best DPS ability because it scales, and players have been asking for scaling dmg for a long time now. So it's not something they should complain about now

plus, she's not insta_nuker, you do have to store up a lot of dmg against higher lvl enemies, so yes, both her forms are balanced to me 

9 minutes ago, Kenshin98 said:

Well, I don't think maim should have a limit since enemy health and armor doesn't. 

10 hours ago, Artarrwen said:

Best use for Equinox is to bring her on Sortie Radiation Hazard Survival.

May be 4,294,967,295 (unsigned integer limit).

Yeah, I like Equinox, I like her a lot and try to find an excuse to pick her whenever I can but for high level stuff that almost never happens, with her being the damage expert in a game that favors CC you can imagine why.

That may or may not necessarily be true, some preliminary testing done in the Simulacrum found that Nyx's Absorb has a limit (while standing on top of the energy pool) to how much damage can be absorbed. The number was well into the millions (it was hard to read with so many Manics) or possibly billions. We all know Banshee's Resonance can scale into the hundreds of millions, so I'd suspect that there is probably a cap somewhere on Maim as well.

Edited by xochild
Quoting fail