Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What games would you like to see in the future?

(PSN)zeratul____12

What I mean by this is describe what game you would like to see made.

Ill use myself as an example:

Id like to see a game where the games world is a copy of the real one and is to scale; One mile in game is a mile IRL. The game would be an always online game like Planetside, but with Mecha fighting along side infantry.

The story would be that the world is attacked by swarms of bug-like aliens and its up to the survivors to push back the swarms.

Each player would start off by selecting a country of origin and would start off in that country, and can decide to fight there or be transferred to another front line.

Mecha parts will also reflect where they are made, like Japanese parts will be more streamlined and look more advanced while American parts will look cruder but are more powerful and Russian parts will be optimized to take more damage.

There would also be a class system and tons of vehicles apart from the Mecha ranging from tanks, apcs, jeeps, quad bikes, boats, fighter jets, troop carrier planes.

There would also be a class able to actually dig trenches for the soldiers to move around.

The players goal is to work together to push back constant oncoming waves of enemies until they get to a nest and blow it up at its weak points, while the AI controlled bugs are constructing nests to make more territory.    

Id want the game to be as bloody as possible with corpses never disappearing but rather going through an actual decomposing cycle or being eaten by the bugs.

so what would you like to see in the future?

I'd like to see a Mecha game with the social link aspect of the Persona games allowing to build relationships with them and have them as wingmen on your missions.
The gameplay should be like Armored Core 4A or Armored Core: Verdict Day. Meaning you can customize them like crazy, they can be fast as hell with boosters on etc.

If only it'd come out...