The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Pc to Console account transfer

FallenShadoww

Question

I was wondering when is the next account transfer available? I've started living somewhere new and no longer have my PC and I have clocked in over 1000 hours into my game. I would HATE to restart and lose all of my progression since I have items not in the game any more and grinded my entire time on their without purchasing a single item. That amount of grind killed me.I was hoping someone could inform me of the next time a account transfer is available?

9 answers to this question

I would still love to play my original PC account even after I do a transfer copy to my Xbox account but I do not feel like running two accounts while rebuilding one from scratch. Thanks to everyone who replied. If there's any updates on the situation let me know.

19 hours ago, SilvaDreams said:

Funny thing is there are people wanting to move from console to PC.

But once you go to console you are stuck there, if you have any tenogen skins kiss them good-bye

Does that mean there will be no chance of me transferring to PC when transfers are finally available again? If that's the case then that sucks... Really bad. XD

20 hours ago, FallenShadoww said:

I was wondering when is the next account transfer available? I've started living somewhere new and no longer have my PC and I have clocked in over 1000 hours into my game. I would HATE to restart and lose all of my progression since I have items not in the game any more and grinded my entire time on their without purchasing a single item. That amount of grind killed me.I was hoping someone could inform me of the next time a account transfer is available?

If I remember correctly, Rebecca mentioned in either the recent DevStrem or Prime Time that there may be an upcoming account transfer pretty soon.

Edited by DarkSyndrome