The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Will there ever be another account migration again ? For pc ,ps4 ,Xbox

--Soup--

Question

Hi Tenno and others 

I was wondering is there / possibly going to be  another time or date when a characters data can get copied to either pc ps4 or xbox again Since I recently purchased the ps4 I did not get the chance to migrate my account But on other notes I really wanted to know with the 18.5 will there be a time we can get a migrate again ? Or possibly do what was done last time. with the last account migration would really help if DE would answer this because I'm quite puzzled on why this has not been a permanent thing yet. 

Edited by Yaer
Removed the Megathread Tag. Cannot use it for yourself.

4 answers to this question

5 minutes ago, TheSchorch said:

Hi Tenno and others 

I was wondering is there / possibly going to be  another time or date when a characters data can get copied to either pc ps4 or xbox again Since I recently purchased the ps4 I did not get the chance to migrate my account But on other notes I really wanted to know with the 18.5 will there be a time we can get a migrate again ? Or possibly do what was done last time. with the last account migration would really help if DE would answer this because I'm quite puzzled on why this has not been a permanent thing yet. 

The answer is yes, DE is willing to provide this service (From PC to PS4 or PC to XB1, always), but needs time to settle the legal details with Sony and Microsoft.

So there's no precise date nor estimation of when it may happen.

Thread Rip Lined from General Discussion to Players helping Players, and the tag "Megathread" was withdrawn (only Moderators are allowed to promote a thread in such way, please do not use it again).