The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What to do when the vessel is full?

DesuTronic

Question

So I got my vessel with a grineer logo on it so I did an extreminate on ceres. Took me about 5 runs to fill up the vessel but the quest is still to fill it up. So I thought maybe I'm juts 1 pixel off from filling it but I did 5 more runs of the same missions but its still telling me to "Fufill the vessel's inscription"

Help?'

Here is the vessel

YIYOYO5.png

Edited by DesuTronic

8 answers to this question

16 hours ago, DesuTronic said:

So I got my vessel with a grineer logo on it so I did an extreminate on ceres. Took me about 5 runs to fill up the vessel but the quest is still to fill it up. So I thought maybe I'm juts 1 pixel off from filling it but I did 5 more runs of the same missions but its still telling me to "Fufill the vessel's inscription"

Help?'

Here is the vessel

YIYOYO5.png

Just keep killing Grineer Seeker (Ceres - Ludi is a good place to farm them)

3 minutes ago, Havock94 said:

Just keep killing Grineer Seeker (Ceres - Ludi is a good place to farm them)

I did solo kiste (mobile defense) runs, would get about 10-15 total seekers per run. Ludi only spawns about 3-4 usually.

Hi, I got the same problem. I've played and killed for an hour and baro is stuck in the same message.

My vessel looks like this: 

sand%20of%20inaros%202_zpswodtuabw.jpg

After noticing my vessel is full, I've killed more seekers and nothing happened.

Help please

5 minutes ago, clery said:

Hi, I got the same problem. I've played and killed for an hour and baro is stuck in the same message.

My vessel looks like this: 

sand%20of%20inaros%202_zpswodtuabw.jpg

After noticing my vessel is full, I've killed more seekers and nothing happened.

Help please

Did you try re-taking the quest?

On 4/3/2016 at 8:20 PM, DesuTronic said:

Help?'

Here is the vessel

YIYOYO5.png

get an vessel , fill it, once full varo will tell you back phobos, kill all (kavats) and varo will show output

gets another vessel , once full varo will tell you back, , kill all (golems) and varo will show output

one more time (statues)

you need 3 vessel  to complete the quest

to fill you kill enemies,

http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Sands_of_Inaros

good luck