Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Hall of Judgement on the moon and its unsettling atmosphere

Eldnacpeek

kqSXDb8.jpg

AND IT'S AMAZING, WHY DID I HAVE TO BE IVARA AT A TIME LIKE THIS, OMG, AM I THE ONLY ONE SUPER HYPED!?

I AM GOING TO BREAK MY SCREENSHOT KEY

When I found it, I stepped on the judgement circle surrounded by all the projectors above. One of the projectors started emitting a blue wave of light which disappeared after about 7-10 seconds.

Also, the Hall of Judgement has this mysterious and haunting howling noise, louder than the default sounds of the moon. Unlike the quiet howls and chimes of the moon, the Hall of Judgement produces a great amount of spectral, otherworldly, and petrifying sounds. It's quite enigmatic, yet at the same time chilling:

Edited by LazerSkink

Might just be my ears/mind playing tricks on me, but I swear I can hear an assortment of whispering when you're at the central panel. Mixed in with that 'shattering glass' ambience...does come across as quite unwelcoming. Though only five things...may work for the Focus School representation, but may not be for the Executors which we've got implication they work in a group of seven.

Have to wonder if there'd be a Void Rift that'd let us see it in the full, albeit terrible, glory of its past.