Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

So I'm back to Warframe

ExplosiveFuel

Go play the Natah Quest and Second Dream, QUICKLY! Do it before you get a MAJOR SPOILERS! Just jump into the game, start farming for the Neptune for Natah Quest. DO NOT WIKI NATAH OR SECOND DREAM QUEST! DO IT!

Edited by Ibro156

Just now, Ibro156 said:

Go play the Natah Quest and Second Dream, QUICKLY! Do it before you get a MAJOR SPOILERS! Just jump back, start farming for the Neptune for Natah Quest. DO NOT WIKI NATAH OR SECOND DREAM QUEST! DO IT!

Kinda lame to play them alone tho

1 minute ago, Ibro156 said:

Go play the Natah Quest and Second Dream, QUICKLY! Do it before you get a MAJOR SPOILERS! Just jump into the game, start farming for the Neptune for Natah Quest. DO NOT WIKI NATAH OR SECOND DREAM QUEST! DO IT!

I second this advice...  People have been asking for a story in Warframe for the longest time.  We finally got one, so check it out.

20 minutes ago, ExplosiveFuel said:

I dont have an archwing so I should start there huh?

Yes, get yourself an Archwing, buy some "Scanners" in the Market (should be under "Gear") and don't forget to equip them, and run some missions on Uranus (not Neptune). An exterminate mission should be good. At some point an event will trigger in mission (similar to Stalker/Syndicate flashes), that's when the scanners will be handy.

33 minutes ago, ExplosiveFuel said:

Lol I plan too, and have started it. Just hard to keep my interest when I'm doing it alone.

Yuh, Archwing is becoming a big part of Warframe. Even tho its quite small at the moment

Edited by Ibro156

1 hour ago, ExplosiveFuel said:

I've returned after not playing for a year and a half. MR 12 lots of frames and weapons.

Looking for just a group of people who do voice chat who wouldn't mind a new face around.

I'm down to play pretty much anything. I'm in game now.

Join my clan Righteous Dawn :)

2 hours ago, Maicael said:

Yes, get yourself an Archwing, buy some "Scanners" in the Market (should be under "Gear") and don't forget to equip them, and run some missions on Uranus (not Neptune). An exterminate mission should be good. At some point an event will trigger in mission (similar to Stalker/Syndicate flashes), that's when the scanners will be handy.

What do scanners have to do to get an Archwing?