The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

SPOILERS for the sands of in in inaros quest

paxye

Question

6 answers to this question

4 minutes ago, xaviersteve said:

What exactly is the use of the 4th urn at the end if the quest

Take up unnecessary room on your gear wheel.

Ostensibly it contains the last part blueprint for Inaros (Protector Systems).

6 minutes ago, The_Raall said:

with that you can help others with quest(you can't go into quest without having one).

That's good to know. I was going to keep it as a memento, but if nothing else I will keep it to help newbies if needed when they are running the quest. 

By the way was I the only one who thought the quest was awesome? The way it starts out as a simple treasure hunt, then turns into something more, then we learn more about Baro himself, and the way it all came together was fantastic. I would love to see more quests like this, or see old warframes get their own quests with that kind of quality writing and work put into them. I know the first part is unrealistic and may be a long time before we get any, but on the second thing, I believe the devs have said they intend to try to do quests like this for at least new warframes going forward.

Edited by Tesseract7777

I actually hoped they let us place the urn in our hub.

11 minutes ago, Tesseract7777 said:

[...] By the way was I the only one who thought the quest was awesome? [...]

I personally thought the quest was poorly executed. And with that I mean the confusion about what to do to begin with, baro's very misleading words about the urn changing and that I had to kill 50 enemies that spawn in flocks of 3 per mission. It was INCREDIBLY frustrating. After that part, the rest went smoother and it became more enjoyable.

The story itself was delivered nicely.

10 minutes ago, ScribbleClash said:

I actually hoped they let us place the urn in our hub.

I personally thought the quest was poorly executed. And with that I mean the confusion about what to do to begin with, baro's very misleading words about the urn changing and that I had to kill 50 enemies that spawn in flocks of 3 per mission. It was INCREDIBLY frustrating. After that part, the rest went smoother and it became more enjoyable.

The story itself was delivered nicely.

I did like the quest... even though I had problems with finding what enemies I had to kill(picture for volitile runners did not look anything like them)... but still it's better than normal fetch quest where they say "go here" "kill these" "press X". there needs to be more quests where you have to think. this quest was more like try killing stuff and wait for baro to say something(this part could have been done slightly better like giving an actual hint rather than picture that might not look what it represents).

Why there isn't any quest that forces you to use codex to understand stuff?