The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Need a weapon suggestion

Creative__Name

Question

So I've been playing Mesa for a while and one day I thought:

Man, how cool would it be to use weapons like the ones used in the "Old West" on Mesa who is a cowgirl?

And here I am now, because i like theme design but suck at Warframe weapon knowledge.

I did research and the two most known guns used in the "Old West" Period are the Colt Peacemaker and Winchester 1873 Rifle.

colt2.jpg

(This is the Colt Peacemaker. If it helps in finding a weapon like it, then it is a single-action revolver with a revolving cylinder holding six metallic cartridges.)

300px-Winchester_Model_1873_Short_Rifle_

(This is the Winchester 1873 Rifle. Again, if it helps then it is a lever action, repeating rifle)

If you could suggest a weapon that is close in design and functionality of these, but still viable at end-game (or at least mid-end game) than any input would be appreciated.

Thank you for reading this and I hope you can provide a good answer.

Edited by Shademaster707

6 answers to this question

Vasto and Magnus, alongside their Ak(imbo) variants are roughly inspired by revolvers, with the Vasto coming pretty close to a colt.

If you want a lever-action rifle, check out the Grinlok or Sybaris. The Grinlok is a tad weaker but it's closer to its winchester origin due to the fact that it doesn't shoot in 2-shot-bursts, but instead it's a bolt-action rifle, recycling after every shot taken.

Edited by SFTT.Lightning