The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tipedo to Lesion - Disappointment

Pacheon

Question

Hello there,

is there a reason that we are losing our potatoes upon re-baking it?
I remember having read that inbuilt Orokin Catalysts will be taken over to the new item, which has not happened here at all.
Don't quite remember for the Forma, but those are lost also.
Otherwise, I would like to have my origin Tipedo back WITH its potato and 2 Madurai forma on its stance and first mod slot. Rebuilding a new Tipedo for the weapon makes more sense for me. Will the Support do this action or strictly saying "Punked! Deal with it!"?

Pre- and post-hammered:

Video:

Proof:

TqvnjmW.jpg

Jw6lx7e.jpg

3 answers to this question

You won't know what support says about it until you open a ticket with them.  I have a hunch they are going to say you have to deal with it, but perhaps you'll get lucky.  I certainly wouldn't use the lesion while you wait for an answer.

FWIW, it has always been the case that you lose forma and catalysts when using one weapon to craft another.  Who ever told you otherwise was giving you a bunch of crap mis-information.

2 hours ago, Pacheon said:

I remember having read that inbuilt Orokin Catalysts will be taken over to the new item, which has not happened here at all.
Don't quite remember for the Forma, but those are lost also.

I believe you're mistaken. Catalyst & forma'd polarities will not possess to new weapon.

Sending ticket to get back your Tipedo is the right move, and the only viable option I'm afraid.

For me, if some of my fav weapons is required for crafting new ones, I'd rather make another unranked copy for building it TBH.