Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Magnetic procs shouldn't drain energy

Endorphinz

In light of the shock eximus enemy causing lots of frustration to players, I personally think that enemy needs a big time fix. I mean, DE removed it from the game for a long time because of player feedback I thought, so why suddenly bring it back?

Anyways, I think that it would be a lot more reasonably if magnetic procs only drained shields and not energy. You know, like the description actually says. But whatever happens, I'm confident that DE will find a way to balance things again.

I think my beef with magnetic procs isn't that it drains energy, it's that it drains ALL of it.   

say I've been carefully playing equinox, saving up points for when I really get in a scrape, I've got several hundred thousand, more than I need but I've  got it....and one magnetic ancient aimbots me across the map.  I lose all points, I had no way to counter it, no way to expect it, but I'm left helpless in the middle of a hoard.

Heck, if it was changed to cutting your energy in half or even down to a quarter, it'd still be a small challenge, still an inconvenience, but not outright robbing me in a fight. 

26 minutes ago, (PS4)Zashukitsune said:

I think my beef with magnetic procs isn't that it drains energy, it's that it drains ALL of it.   

say I've been carefully playing equinox, saving up points for when I really get in a scrape, I've got several hundred thousand, more than I need but I've  got it....and one magnetic ancient aimbots me across the map.  I lose all points, I had no way to counter it, no way to expect it, but I'm left helpless in the middle of a hoard.

Heck, if it was changed to cutting your energy in half or even down to a quarter, it'd still be a small challenge, still an inconvenience, but not outright robbing me in a fight. 

Damn how do you got hundred thousand energy, I must be playing the game wrong

15 minutes ago, Endorphinz said:

Damn how do you got hundred thousand energy, I must be playing the game wrong

Equinox's Maim skill stores a percentage of an enemies HP on death, letting you build it up into a giant nuke blast to kill things with.

Energy drain from ancient disruptor? Dumb but i can deal with it, he is tall, he slowly walks toward you, attack in melee range and only then you drained dry. But THIS is not ok, it doesn't even need to attack you, they can be blinded or even sleeping and still you empty after entering aura range...wtf DE were thinking?

This is bullhS#&$ DE Magnetic is the Anti-shield combo, players get no benefit from draining npc's energy stop acting like clem. this isn't helping you its pissing off your players witch is what you want right make your player base mad enough to stop supporting you and eventually leave right so keep this up team clem.

Act more like a tenno by buffing the weapons the npc's use that's fair for both difficulty and the players as it gives us more options to use in higher difficulty. One benefit to buffing the weapons the npc's use is now we have to prioritize enemies because they are dangerous makes the game less boring. the second thing that needs to be done is npc scaling needs to be redone to be a gradual thing that caps not this exponential BS that's currently in the game. want to add more difficulty start adding in Sortie condition that rotate every 15-20 minutes after 60 minutes see if the players can go without their Primary and secondary for the next rotation (15-20 minutes) or have reduced energy this would make the game more difficult and interesting at the same time.

2 hours ago, carnaga said:

I want to have a nullify bubble in my gear slot. Also couple bursas and sapping ospreys. And this:

Reveal hidden contents

Sapping osprey minefield clearing device (compact version thought).
U0veqzK.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/U0veqzK.jpg

Well I just usually roll a cross a field of mines to blow them up, since rolling gives you big damage resistance (unless they removed that)