The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The Second Floor Of The Relay When More Stuff Be Added?

(PSN)slayerserenity

Question

4 answers to this question

2 minutes ago, AdunSaveMe said:

It's just extra space. It might not have anything planned at all, and could be there just in case something requires it in the future.

DE has said some of the stuff they planned to add in the past (naturally that's all subject to change though) including a room for trading (ended up becoming it's own relay) and a "game center" full of minigames like flappy zephyr, wyrmius, and I do believe I recall them joking about "tenno table tennis".

4 minutes ago, Stratego89 said:

DE has said some of the stuff they planned to add in the past (naturally that's all subject to change though) including a room for trading (ended up becoming it's own relay) and a "game center" full of minigames like flappy zephyr, wyrmius, and I do believe I recall them joking about "tenno table tennis".

they also wanted a place for clans to recruit, they wanted stands and everything.

10 hours ago, Implodingbanana said:

they also wanted a place for clans to recruit, they wanted stands and everything.

Oh yeah that. I almost forgot about that. When I accidentally fell out of the relay once I saw some unused rooms before I hit the void level. Maybe they're still working on that stuff. :D