4 minutes ago, RevivedEdgeLord said:

But archer kills everyone.

DON'T CARE GIVE ME THE GREAT SWORD AND I WILL KILL EVERYTHING

4 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

no, your the s**t-poster class

deal with it :cool: 

:^)

m8. ur steppin into sum dank territory.

I watched GB's quick look of it; it looks like a character creator with Age of Conan tacked on.

Depending on how good the fishing is, and what you can do with it, I may just get it and do nothing but fish. Does it have do-stuff points? If I could have unlimited fishing, I'd be set.

5 minutes ago, notlamprey said:

I watched GB's quick look of it; it looks like a character creator with Age of Conan tacked on.

Depending on how good the fishing is, and what you can do with it, I may just get it and do nothing but fish. Does it have do-stuff points? If I could have unlimited fishing, I'd be set.

https://www.reddit.com/r/blackdesertonline/comments/478i1g/1_ranked_fishers_fishing_guide_and_how_to_make/

You can make a boat.. Fish on the boat... Fish anywhere with water (even into a fountain)... More info in the link. FYI, the map is HUGE. I'm not overstating when I honestly mean huge. It feels like it's larger than Skyrim. 

Edited by RevivedEdgeLord

I did some digging, and I found two things.

First, this angelic creature:

Spoiler

aejgL89.jpg

Second, it's not available on steam. Which is a bummer, because all the money I'm planning to let myself spend on games is in my steam wallet. If I keep hearing good things, I'll set some cash aside specifically for BDO.

3 minutes ago, notlamprey said:

I did some digging, and I found two things.

First, this angelic creature:

Hide contents

aejgL89.jpg

Second, it's not available on steam. Which is a bummer, because all the money I'm planning to let myself spend on games is in my steam wallet. If I keep hearing good things, I'll set some cash aside specifically for BDO.

It's only around 20 USD.