The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Better Tipedo Build

(PSN)SlugeBomb

Question

Hi Tennos! an anyone pls help me out a bit, my math side of the brain keeps malfunctioning, so i would kindly ask of you to tell me what is the better build for Tipedo? and if you have any sugestions on how to improve any of those builds let me know. thanks a lot.

A BUILD: Clashing forest north wind

volcanic edge - pressure point - furry

berserker - true steel - vicious frost - virulent scourge

B BUILD: Clashing forest

north wind - volcanic edge - virulent scruge - shocking touch

pressure point - berserker - true steel - organ shatter

5 answers to this question

Because Tipedo sits with both status 20% and Crit 20%, you can run both builds fairly easily. However, you should be running one or the other, not both. I would recommend having A build be crit focused, and B build be Status focused. Pressure Point, Body Count (it's an event mod in Shadow Debt, you guys either just got it or are getting it soon), and Life strike go on both builds. A build gets True Steel (swap for blood rush when possible, also shadow debt), organ shatter, Berserker, and the 90% elementals of your choice. B build gets Fury, and all the elemental+status nightmare mods. 

unless you need some Utility Mods, you'll end up with several Elementals, which leaves you room to have some Status but focus mainly on Crits.
so that way you have Damage, and still retain some scalability from getting Status in there.

for example.
though personally if i was to seriously use this Weapon, i may seriously consider replacing Fury with another Status Elemental. when Enemies take more than a couple swings to Kill, you'll be glad to have the Stagger, Damage Reduction if you need to back off, Armor Ignoring DoT, and then whatever hopefully useful Elemental Status you have.

gHftAuM.png

Using both Berserker and Fury is kinda pointless. The Tipedo is already fast to begin with so Berserker alone is more than enough. Also Primed Reach should you have it is really really good on the Tipedo. It already has good base range and with Primed Reach is becomes a real beast.