The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Concept Claim

Helseythe

I have a few concepts planned for in the future, but I worry that I might end up copying someone or the other way around and one gets outed as a plagiarist. So as a slightly stupid solution, I've made this forum topic so that we could basically say we had an idea first, although some ideas do end up being similar albeit having different themes.

Don't mind the concept - themes can be similar one way or another. What is straight plagiarism if you have the EXACT SAME thing from a different person and try to claim ownership to it.

even if ur ideas are similar to the ideas someone else has its unlickly that they are exact the same

and in the end all concepts are here to inspire DE when they need new ideas for a future frame and usualy DE changes something when releasing a frame based on concepts so in the end there might be 5 ppl saying "this is based on my ideas" and all of them are propably right in some way

just start ur topic and dont worry about anyone calling u a plagiarist and make ur own thing and if its similar whatever atleast u put though and time in it

PS: im curious to see ur gas state frame concept

Edited by Weidro

Don't really need to "claim" a concept since anyone can create a concept for a theme of warframe.

Its only a problem if say, someone takes your art, without permission, and puts it on their concept and goes "I made that art".

I Really dont see use in making something like this, There are many concepts out there that might share the same name or description yet have completely differant mechanics, lore etc.

Its Fan Concepting and your allowed to make what you like to make. (dont make it too crazy though)