The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Drop Rates

(XBOX)Black Sifra x

Question

6 answers to this question

Spent quite a while looking around and there doesn't seem to be any solid information at all as to his appearance rate or his drop rates.

His appearance can be boosted to 100% by buying one of the beacons off Baro if you're that desperate.

As for the actual Items it seems to be ~50-50 that he drops anything at all and then beyond that about 80% of the time if I do get a weapon it's dread but I'm sure that's not the actual drop rate.

Before the buff the drop rate for a BP was around 30%. Dread is in his common pool, while Despair and Hate are in his uncommon pool, and War BP, Broken War BP and a Scimitar BP are in his rare pool.

You should have a pretty good chance to get the bow if Stalker spawns, unless RNG hates you. Make sure you always have a Stalker deathmark, you can check it on your profile. The spawn is completely random.

9 hours ago, (XB1)StormStriker777 said:

I know this is a RNG game but everytime i try to get war or stalkers bow(forgot name) it doesn't drop so i want to know the drop rates for war and stalkers bow and how often does stalker come 

mate... I'm playing this game since the olde days. Back when "modding" meant to click to a funny ability tree similar to the one, we got now for focus abilities. I recently (2-3 months back) got Hate. Recently. I do have a Stalker mark since they exist. So, if I had to guess the drop rate, I'd say... -70%?!? However, Stalkie is very eager to give me his bow (Dread), so maybe the drop rate there is a bit higher. As with War... let's say, my hope's aren't particularly high to see that one drop any time soon.

Ooops, just saw Ojimaru's post. I'd like to point out, though, that DE, as far as I know, does not like datamining, so there's a chance, they'll change the drop chance just because of that and change the way it's hidden inside the code. But yeah... as I said: Dread is a not too unlikely to get, War on the other hand...

Edited by DjaAkh