- - -

"Ellie has that effect on people.  She gets along with nearly everyone."

13 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Yeah, besides... That."

---

"Clearly she does."

"Nope."

- - -

"It's funny, though.  She doesn't tend to stay in one place very long.  I wonder what's different about Nhayruni."

14 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Nope."

- - -

"It's funny, though.  She doesn't tend to stay in one place very long.  I wonder what's different about Nhayruni."

A soft, polite british male voice came from the shadows. "Then perhaps I can assist."

---

"Aside from the fact thaty they... Ahem'ed, so to speak? Likely my brother's aura. He has been known to -much to his annoyance- attract female intruige in large quantities before. It's why he left to become a monk."

1 hour ago, KuraioNokami said:

A soft, polite british male voice came from the shadows. "Then perhaps I can assist."

---

"Aside from the fact thaty they... Ahem'ed, so to speak? Likely my brother's aura. He has been known to -much to his annoyance- attract female intruige in large quantities before. It's why he left to become a monk."

Perhaps I can shove a gun up your &#!, thought Ellie, but thankfully she kept herself in check, instead speaking civilly.  "Perhaps."

- - -

"Given that they've... ahem'd, I don't think he's doing a very good job of being a monk."

2 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

Perhaps I can shove a gun up your &#!, thought Ellie, but thankfully she kept herself in check, instead speaking civilly.  "Perhaps."

- - -

"Given that they've... ahem'd, I don't think he's doing a very good job of being a monk."

"Allow me."

A man wearing a red jacket over a blue shirt and white jeans, with greyish-white hair and green eyes, appeared. He then made a motion with his hand, causing Nhayruni's eyes to glow blue.

---

"Why? Is that abnormal?"

"Allow me."

A man wearing a red jacket over a blue shirt and white jeans, with greyish-white hair and green eyes, appeared. He then made a motion with his hand, causing Nhayruni's eyes to glow blue.

---

"Why? Is that abnormal?"

"Who are you?"

- - -

"For a monk?  Yes, very."

5 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Who are you?"

- - -

"For a monk?  Yes, very."

"I am... Nobody. Just another living being that has come to exist in this world. All I can tell you is that despite being human I was not born."

---

"Huh. Then his whole monastery was weird. They said that... Ahem-ing... was required once in everyone's life. Feeling the physical pleasure would wipe away desire for it and sever that instinct before it became troubling to the spirit."

On 2017-05-11 at 9:18 AM, KuraioNokami said:

-cut-

Lust had managed to find bombs.

Fang did notice that Lust had found bombs as he had quickly glanced at her.

Tell me Lust, where did you find those bombs? If we are going with video game logic, I would guess in tall grass or clay pots he guessed.

I know that reference he said with a chuckle.

14 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Fang did notice that Lust had found bombs as he had quickly glanced at her.

Tell me Lust, where did you find those bombs? If we are going with video game logic, I would guess in tall grass or clay pots he guessed.

I know that reference he said with a chuckle.

"I found a few pots back in a small cavern. I broke em and found these."

10 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I found a few pots back in a small cavern. I broke em and found these."

Of course, the most logical place you would put your bombs in and not a very stupid place at all he said very sarcastic.

Speaking of that cave you found, did you find anything else in that cave? Like minerals perhaps?.

13 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Of course, the most logical place you would put your bombs in and not a very stupid place at all he said very sarcastic.

Speaking of that cave you found, did you find anything else in that cave? Like minerals perhaps?.

"Nope. Juuust dirt."

10 hours ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Nope. Juuust dirt."

Oh...Well that's a shame. I guess we have to go with plan B; start to dig a hole he said as he went outside to find a spot to start digging a hole. 

((diggy diggy hole, I'm digging a hole))

On 5/12/2017 at 11:23 AM, KuraioNokami said:

"I am... Nobody. Just another living being that has come to exist in this world. All I can tell you is that despite being human I was not born."

---

"Huh. Then his whole monastery was weird. They said that... Ahem-ing... was required once in everyone's life. Feeling the physical pleasure would wipe away desire for it and sever that instinct before it became troubling to the spirit."

"You were just cast into being somewhen?  Yeah, that's fairly common given, the state of things.  But I can't call you Nobody.  What do you call yourself?"

- - -

Cedric looked bemused.  "I don't think they know how that works..."

12 hours ago, WolfmanX9 said:

Oh...Well that's a shame. I guess we have to go with plan B; start to dig a hole he said as he went outside to find a spot to start digging a hole. 

((diggy diggy hole, I'm digging a hole))

There was plenty of flat land around.

7 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"You were just cast into being somewhen?  Yeah, that's fairly common given, the state of things.  But I can't call you Nobody.  What do you call yourself?"

- - -

Cedric looked bemused.  "I don't think they know how that works..."

"I call myself The Administrator. However, I have vague memories of a name. IU believe it was...Saivis."

---

"It certainly did work for them, though."

18 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"I call myself The Administrator. However, I have vague memories of a name. IU believe it was...Saivis."

---

"It certainly did work for them, though."

"Admin, then."

- - -

"They're strange ones, then."

9 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

"Of course."

Two armed hoverbikes appeared.

---

Angel giggled. "Not that I'm much better..."

"Nice rides."

- - -

"Well, when all you've got as your definition of 'normal' is Nhayruni..."

1 minute ago, Yzjdriel said:

"Nice rides."

- - -

"Well, when all you've got as your definition of 'normal' is Nhayruni..."

"They exist outside of the passage of fate. Those that ride them gain the power to defy providence and alter the fated course of predetermined history."

---

"Yup. Not very good for your normalcy."

"They exist outside of the passage of fate. Those that ride them gain the power to defy providence and alter the fated course of predetermined history."

---

"Yup. Not very good for your normalcy."

"So we can essentially 'nope' right out of this timeline by sitting on them?"

- - -

"I would say not."

6 minutes ago, Yzjdriel said:

"So we can essentially 'nope' right out of this timeline by sitting on them?"

- - -

"I would say not."

"When riding these, you can change the timeline without creating a split. Thus, you alter providence itself."

---

"I mean, who else carries a mech in their back pocket?"