Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban and Infested

JohnViande

Question

Hi there,

So I decided to play with Vauban a bit lately to do my daily solo Hieracon run because I'm a bit tired of Frost. I therefore decided to build him around the Bastille augment to prevent the Infested from getting too close to the excavators.

The thing I didn't plan was that the Infested can go through Bastille when there's an Ancient healer around, because of the knockback resistance buff they grant to nearby allies. So I'm not sure how to build him now, I was quite happy to just throw in range and duration plus the augment, but it seems like it won't work that way. Any idea how to make this work out? 

4 answers to this question

3 minutes ago, JohnViande said:

Hi there,

So I decided to play with Vauban a bit lately to do my daily solo Hieracon run because I'm a bit tired of Frost. I therefore decided to build him around the Bastille augment to prevent the Infested from getting too close to the excavators.

The thing I didn't plan was that the Infested can go through Bastille when there's an Ancient healer around, because of the knockback resistance buff they grant to nearby allies. So I'm not sure how to build him now, I was quite happy to just throw in range and duration plus the augment, but it seems like it won't work that way. Any idea how to make this work out? 

the Bastille has a limit of enemies that can trap, also catches the Ancient healer

Keep the Bastille clean of enemies

You should make a build that would put many Bastilles or uses vortex to keep them away

good luck tenno

The build for that augment works fine, some would say that it's buggy sometimes but I don't have trouble with it. So, the way to fix it is more in the playstyle than in the build itself. You always have to make those ancients the highest priority target to negate that buff from them. Kill them fast maybe with a sniper/bow, or take a secondary with high status chance to proc them with radiation.