The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Best place to level?

RyderTiliqua

Question

14 answers to this question

Draco with a good four-man team is the optimum way to level up. However, if you take a Unranked Warframe and Unranked weapon there prepare to be carried. I find that with low rank gear it's much more fun to either look for or offer a Tower 1 or Tower 2 Defense mission. Even with low level equipment you'll still be able to do some good work, and if the team sticks together it generally ranks your equipment up to at least rank 10 if you go for 20 waves (which isn't very hard if you have a good team).

Best of luck

The sacred land of Draco.

The place where you can hear the rejoice of thousand of Tenno with their "BZZZZZ" sound when they level up combined with the tears and cries of million of grineers who get multilated, burned, stabbed, poisoned or impaled in harmony.

Also funny how there is someone who downvote people who says Draco. As if the answer is not correct to the OP's question.

Edited by ClinkzEastwood

1 minute ago, felixsylvaris said:

Void Tower 1 and 2 are officially levels 10-20 and 20-30 so yes it is perfect place to level up. Just need to stick with a mission type whn you stick together as group (Defense, Mobile Defense, organize (haha) Survival).

I think that advicing Draco for frame level up is making things worse. You can do it with some frames (Rhino, Frost, probably some more) or with carrying (careing) friends. But in PUG... high risk of dying and trolling other plaeyrs. ;-( So better use Draco just for weapons or focus.

Also draco is nice if you go 4 rounds, or need Orokin Cells. But otherwise it not gives offer to lootcipher.

I've only played Draco once or twice, so trust me I understand your distaste for it. However, it simply is the most efficient way of levelling up at the moment. As I said, though, I always take my new/forma'd Frames and Weapons into a 4-man T1/2 Defense mission to get them up to capacity, it's much more fun than leeching off of a Trinity, a Frost, and an Excal on Draco, and it actually will increase your skill at the game.

Weapons: Draco, Ceres. Bring frame with kill on her own, or join meta runs.

Dont use Draco for frames, please.

Frame:

Starter - Area from level 1-10

• Cassini Saturn 15m
  • Sachura Pluto many many runs use tonkor for blast play

Alternatives:

Any defense. Defenses are good, since they have moderate mob spawn, and you can choose when to extract (in survival can be trapped). You can also farm something in the same time.

• New Stöfler is nice
  • Sinai Jupiter - neural sensors
  • Void/Derelict runs (defense)

Generally for void 1-2 frame 20+ is fine, so if you are missing something can farm two at once

Also from level 20+ you can solo/do most of starchart, so if you have goal to complete it before starchart 3.0 that is something to do.

Note: If you run with a party each weapon dilute party xp. SO having just one weapon gains more xp for both frame and weapon.

Here comes some data of XP gains:

Draco 70k-120k
Casta 35k
Egeria 36k
Sachura 50k

Edited by felixsylvaris

1 hour ago, Attley said:

Draco with a good four-man team is the optimum way to level up. However, if you take a Unranked Warframe and Unranked weapon there prepare to be carried. I find that with low rank gear it's much more fun to either look for or offer a Tower 1 or Tower 2 Defense mission. Even with low level equipment you'll still be able to do some good work, and if the team sticks together it generally ranks your equipment up to at least rank 10 if you go for 20 waves (which isn't very hard if you have a good team).

Best of luck

Void Tower 1 and 2 are officially levels 10-20 and 20-30 so yes it is perfect place to level up. Just need to stick with a mission type whn you stick together as group (Defense, Mobile Defense, organize (haha) Survival).

I think that advicing Draco for frame level up is making things worse. You can do it with some frames (Rhino, Frost, probably some more) or with carrying (careing) friends. But in PUG... high risk of dying and trolling other plaeyrs. ;-( So better use Draco just for weapons or focus.

Also draco is nice if you go 4 rounds, or need Orokin Cells. But otherwise it not gives offer to lootcipher.

3 minutes ago, Attley said:

I've only played Draco once or twice, so trust me I understand your distaste for it. However, it simply is the most efficient way of levelling up at the moment. As I said, though, I always take my new/forma'd Frames and Weapons into a 4-man T1/2 Defense mission to get them up to capacity, it's much more fun than leeching off of a Trinity, a Frost, and an Excal on Draco, and it actually will increase your skill at the game.

But i dont have distaste against Draco. ;-)

What i am saying is:

1. Bringing fragile underleveled frame to Draco could has some troll factor. Very high risk of dying. Expecting PUG to carry us. (recruit runs, completly different story)

2. If someone is looking for something else than just focus/xp then can combine leveling and farming resources/primes.

My only complain about Draco is that people expect something from PUGs. For example meta aproach, or carrying them.

Draco is one of highest level defense mission on starchart. So it is one of best place to farm xp.