Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tactical Alert: 1000 Cuts Rare 4th rewards?

(PSN)A_SimpleName

https://warframe.com/news/one-thousand-cuts-resource-bonus-weekend-0

Let's put what "rare" we get as the reward for the 4th Tier from this TA here.

Feel free to discuss potential item. My guess - Machete Wraith. (Edit: maybe Slash Sets considering the items others are rewarded - maybe with better drop %; (PS4)Yugureki has a screen shot of Buzzkill;  NovusNova disprove it and validated with posting from DERebecca)

Edit 1: 1) Survival, 2) MD, 3) Assasination*, 4) Survival** 

*Get your Baliff scans in

**I got disconnect so unsure of what was the reward :(

Edit 2: Rewards so far (accounted by posting)

3000 Credits Cache  (reward pull from wrong table)

Mutagen Sample (reward pull from wrong table)

Rift Sigil??? (Assume Rare)

Buzzkill (Rare) TA was pulling from wrong rewards table

R5s

Transmute Cores

Electric Sets (Rare)

Lens

Exilus Adapter

Forma

Edit 3: Comments

I have compiled all that I can muster. At first, I was very excited about the possible "rare" rewards. However, after finding out what actually are in the drop table, I am disappointed. My reasons are as follows:

1) Tethra Set's - rare? - Aren't they drop somewhere in the starchart? ( I think it's an infestive HIVE mission)

2) Exilus - rare? - We can get them from Simaris + Sortie + Market. Yes, some may not do Sortie, some not scanning for Simaris, some don't want to spend plat BUT Exilus are Uncommon at best.

3) Lens - rare? - Similar to above. Sortie, Market, Trade. Uncommon at best.

4) R5s - good on every TA - These are the common drops, so I agree.

So then, what is exactly the "rare item" on the list and at it a chance (RNG) to get it? Honestly, I'd much prefer a chance to get Machete Wraith (although I have my copy from Baro last time he visit). At least, it coincide with the TA event (regular machete) and give new player who missed it have a chance to get it. Even after they were lucky enough to get it, they can still replay for the R5s.

My disappointment and all with the reward table, I have to compliment DE for making a fun TA event. I enjoy it very much (similar to Halloween event). It is different and a good change of pace.

Final thoughts:

Keep up with events like these but please be considerate of the rewards.  

Edited by (PS4)A_SimpleName

3000 credit cache. And seeing the people who got Mutagen Samples, I'm not even going to bother wasting time on this event.

Welcome to Emergency Exit 2.0; Oh We Have Slash Mods In The Reward Table, But Here's A Single Resource Item Nobody Actually Wants Instead; The Reckoning.