The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Prime price?

(PSN)inVECTion666

Question

I have the basic Rhino max rank, and I really like the solo aspect. I have a max rush mod and even then the dude is slow. I hear prime is faster at sprinting which would help tremendously. Since its vaulted what is a typical price to expect to pay for a Rhino Prime? If it's anywhere near buying a new frame with plat from the market then forget about it. I'm just curious to know what my range should be to get plat for. $20 worth? P.S. sorry if this is the wrong section seemed more fitting than GD.

Edited by (PS4)inVECTion666

8 answers to this question

You're in the right section, don't worry :) 

The price can be pretty steep. Think of several hundred plat, because the people who sell them think they can. 

My apologies for not knowing the exact amount of platinum you get from 20 dollars. I think you'll get pretty close, but you can also continue farming the other available warframes until the vaulting has ended

Yeah, 200p is going to be what people aim to get (on PC). If they're nice you can probably talk them down a bit, but I wouldn't bother trying to talk to anyone asking 250+.

On the other hand, if it's the solo aspect and tankiness you could wait until U18.5 comes to consoles. Inaros is extremely tanky with lots of health, armor, and lifesteal and even has a way to self-revive if he happens to go down.

heres my advice if your new go do vault runs, as about 5-6 of the mods you can get from those are worth 20-30p each, they are quick to do and yes it will take a decent amount of runs to get the amont you need to by rhino for plat, but the mods that sell for 20-30p sell super quickly like under 5minutes a mod

22 minutes ago, Dextral said:

heres my advice if your new go do vault runs, as about 5-6 of the mods you can get from those are worth 20-30p each, they are quick to do and yes it will take a decent amount of runs to get the amont you need to by rhino for plat, but the mods that sell for 20-30p sell super quickly like under 5minutes a mod

oh thanks for the advice i really want some plat

For starts, sounds silly to waste 200p just for the sprint, secondly the normal Rhino has 0.95 sprint while the prime has 1.0..does that sound a lot for you? and now to actually help you, try getting Firewalker, or any other of those mods, or Armored Agility, or Sprint Boost, all of them increase the sprint and sounds cheaper

last but not least, you can try using Loki, with invisibility and duration mods, he scales better into higher levels, sprints faster and has survivability if you dodge.