Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Updating Member Title In Forums

Westmin

I'm not sure why, but I'm still listed as one rank below (Silver instead of Gold) on the forums, and I reached the next rank several days ago. Is there any word on what is causing this?

Please don't tell me it's caching because I've tried from different browsers, different machines, and with cleared cache.

Is there a way to manually "refresh" my profile for the forums?

i actually have the same issue, except it thinks im a higher rank then i am. I noticed it happened after the reset. so its like the game database kept records of total progress even after you reset your account.

i think this is a bug on the servers side. Ive used Ccleaner several times and logged in and out a few times so its not my end at least

Because I am gold in-game?

At first I thought they were separate (forums and in-game), but I've checked some of my friends who play a lot, but rarely post on the forums or even check and their ranks correspond more closely to their in-game titles. Also, I've seen "Eagles" around on the forums, but I ran the math, and there aren't enough weapons/warframes to get past three levels of Seeker... Inctluding Primes and Vandals.

Edited by Westmin