The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Picking the beginning warframes

(PSN)NDX-DEADBEAT

Question

7 answers to this question

The bad news is you can't change it. Once you've selected your warframe, that's your warframe. The good news is, you can still get Excalibur. You're going to have to grind your way there or ask to be taxi'd to farm for Excalibur. Also, if you're starting out you won't necessarily have the things/mods you need to survive the battle so you will most likely need carrying as well. Best thing to do is stick it out with Volt and learn the game better. Then you can farm Excalibur once you've leveled Volt to 30.

I agree with what Gilgamesh and Fenrir have said. You can create a new account if you really want to start over, though it seems a bit extreme when you can eventually get access to him anyway. I actually started out with Volt meaning to pick Excalibur as well. But in the end, I wound up getting them all so it didn't matter. And as Fenrir pointed out, you're not stuck with him so you can stick with Volt until you get access to Excalibur and then get rid of Volt if you still dislike him. He actually grew on me.