Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Tired Tenno.

So, has anyone ever had the point in time where you are so tired you can barely keep your eyes open, but still join a game anyways?

/OR/ am I the only one that tends to do that and just ignore everything that happens in the match and run to evac?

Spoiler

a93362110d4136eba2df237e978fe19e.jpg

Edited by IBeatWeaboos
I just love coding errors.

11 minutes ago, crimsonspartan1 said:

UJust stating my opinion :P

everyone has there own 

Umm, you saying no to this question is not an opinion  because it is not subjective if you join a mission when you are very tired or not. You were stating the fact that you do not join missions when you were tired.

To OP, no you are not the only one who joins the mission when you are very tired, I have join missions when I was very tired, my friends have joined missions when they were very tired, I have had people who fell asleep in missions that I have hosted, so no, you are not the only one.

26 minutes ago, Mr.ToastForPresident said:

Umm, you saying no to this question is not an opinion  because it is not subjective if you join a mission when you are very tired or not. You were stating the fact that you do not join missions when you were tired.

To OP, no you are not the only one who joins the mission when you are very tired, I have join missions when I was very tired, my friends have joined missions when they were very tired, I have had people who fell asleep in missions that I have hosted, so no, you are not the only one.

^^^^

Ayee, neat to know. I got asked "WTF was that, beat?"

Room mates man, keepin' ya' up to 3am.

Yeah, I've done that.

At one point I fell asleep at the keyboard and my brother, his g/f and a random loaded us up for a T3 Def and forced started the timer.  I woke up to them screaming at me over Voice Chat in game.

"WE'RE DYING!!!!!"

I just hit extraction at the first opportunity, taking my trinity with me. 

Void Survival for 1hr. Was sleepy after 20min mark. I dont remember what i did for the last 40 minutes but apparently i still did my fair share of killing stuff lol.

Edit: to make matters worse, i think i was trin. How i was still healing ppl is anyone's guess.

Edited by 321agemo