The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mirage deleted

(PSN)Uio937

Question

Before anyone asks me, I tried submitting a ticket already, but it kept saying "Category cannot be blank" even though I put the category as "Foundry / Blueprint" it didnt recognize that it was filled out.

Months ago, I ran out of Warframe slots, and wanted to build another frame. Lacking the platinum to buy slots, I proceeded to delete her. Months in the future, I want to use her again. With no ability to replay the quest (I even tried running the quest with my friend as he did it, but to no success, the blueprints didnt appear in my inventory). I find myself unable to get her, can you still return her somehow to me? I did use her, evidence is seen in my codex, where I maxxed her out.

7 answers to this question

Unfortunately DE is sympathetic if you sold the bps, so they usually return them. But if you fully rank it, its very unlikely to be returned even if you did send a ticket. Only suggestion is you have to buy her directly from market with plat. :( a costly mistake.

Edited by (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson
Bad grammer

12 minutes ago, (PS4)Shaun-T-Wilson said:

Unfortunately DE is sympathetic if you sold the bps, so they usually return them. But if you fully rank it, its very unlikely to be returned even if you did send a ticket. Only suggestion is you have to buy her directly from market with plat. :( a costly mistake.

They should make her possible to reacquire then, if a quest frame is deleted. Why have we NOT made quests replayable

18 hours ago, (PS4)Uio937 said:

They should make her possible to reacquire then, if a quest frame is deleted. Why have we NOT made quests replayable

You can acquire her again from market, quest frames are psoudo free by completing the quest. Extra copies are from market. But i do get where you coming from as non quest frames are able to be farm indefinitely. As i mention before if it were just the bps were sold DE is very sympathetic. From what I heard repeatable quests are still being worked on for the future.