The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I have been ripped off of 80p

(PSN)Coota_pwns

I bought 2 boosters 1 resource 1 resource drop chance each for 3 days and have not been able to play nor have my friends we all had just this 1 three day weekend off work to farm resources together So if you extend our boosters we will not be able to use them .   I want my 80p back.  I've supported your game and made psn store purchases, how about a little support in return?   Also, it's a very lame move making it so we cannot open support tickets.

It would greatly surprise me if DE did not do compensation in some form. I'd imagine the event will be extended, baro's stock will be extended (for all of us late grinders) and resource boosters will be reapplied.

On the note of support tickets, that may be due to the issues present atm, not them closing it off.

You're going to be in for a rude surprise when their compensation is the more logical extension of things bought, rather than refunds.

The issues were present, starting on Thursday. If you bought them purely for your 3 day weekend then it's your own fault for not staying informed.

So it's my fault I spent platinum and supported the game?   I was busy trying to play a game not troubleshoot their network problems. Btw, I'm a Sr. Network Engineer with 25yrs experience working for the top 200 fortune companies designing and improving datacenters, perhaps if they reimburse me 90p -as yesterday 10p went missing - I would be gracious enough to help them implement basic fw rules and router configurations to prevent the script kiddies ddos'ing them.  Yes, I'm also a security professional as well.

Edited by (PS4)Coota_pwns

3 hours ago, chuckdm said:
10 minutes ago, (PS4)Coota_pwns said:

. Btw, I'm a Sr. Network Engineer with 25yrs experience working for the top 200 fortune companies designing and improving datacenters,

LOL!! And you're worried about 80 plat? That's like 5.50 in USD. So many whiners in this game, makes me wanna throw up.

3 hours ago, (PS4)Coota_pwns said:

So it's my fault I spent platinum and supported the game?   I was busy trying to play a game not troubleshoot their network problems. Btw, I'm a Sr. Network Engineer with 25yrs experience working for the top 200 fortune companies designing and improving datacenters, perhaps if they reimburse me 90p -as yesterday 10p went missing - I would be gracious enough to help them implement basic fw rules and router configurations to prevent the script kiddies ddos'ing them.  Yes, I'm also a security professional as well.

This is the network security equivalent of a kid saying "My dad works at Nintendo."