The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Atlas BP

Lasernion999

Question

10 answers to this question

The Atlas BP drops upon completing the Jordas Precept quest. If you don't have it, it's potentially possible you either haven't actually completed it, or you accidently sold it.

If it's the first option, check out doing the mission.

if it's the second option, you'll have to go to the help desk and ask for some way to get the blueprint back.

Just now, MagiTwister said:

The Atlas BP drops upon completing the Jordas Precept quest. If you don't have it, it's potentially possible you either haven't actually completed it, or you accidently sold it.

If it's the first option, check out doing the mission.

if it's the second option, you'll have to go to the help desk and ask for some way to get the blueprint back.

where exactly is the help desk?

1 minute ago, Lasernion999 said:

where exactly is the help desk?

He means support desk*

Well, there is a issue if you do the jordas golem boss fight-parts* (before you unlock the key to build the fight to get the parts), you cannot get the blueprint, apparently. I'm not sure if this was fixed or not.

Edited by Magnulast
Adding more information that was lacking.

5 minutes ago, Magnulast said:

He means support desk*

Well, there is a issue if you do the jordas golem boss fight-parts* (before you unlock the key to build the fight to get the parts), you cannot get the blueprint, apparently. I'm not sure if this was fixed or not.

the quest is done, i've unlocked the node to kill jordas, and i've did it again and again, only to find that i've lost the bp

12 minutes ago, Lasernion999 said:

the quest is done, i've unlocked the node to kill jordas, and i've did it again and again, only to find that i've lost the bp

Have you done the jordas boss mission BEFORE you unlocked the node?

Anyway, you might want to contact support to regain the atlas blueprint.

Edited by Magnulast
Added more info.

While this didn't exactly happen to me, my experience with the jordas precept was similar.  I was playing when the quest came out, and me being who i am, i didn't want to farm juggernauts to find the pherlic pods blueprint.  Through recruiting, I was able to get into enough golem assassinations to get all 3 parts. Some months later, i decided to finish the quest, and with a couple Ivaras and a necros, I managed to get the pod bp, and complete the rest of the quest up to the golem.

While running it with people, I found out that the bp drops in a special node, diffrent from the repeatable golem assassination node. There is a node probably about 2 spaces away that only drops the atlas blueprint, and not any parts, because when you complete it, normally, the repeatable golem would be unlocked for you.

Edited by beckettb

22 hours ago, beckettb said:

While this didn't exactly happen to me, my experience with the jordas precept was similar.  I was playing when the quest came out, and me being who i am, i didn't want to farm juggernauts to find the pherlic pods blueprint.  Through recruiting, I was able to get into enough golem assassinations to get all 3 parts. Some months later, i decided to finish the quest, and with a couple Ivaras and a necros, I managed to get the pod bp, and complete the rest of the quest up to the golem.

While running it with people, I found out that the bp drops in a special node, diffrent from the repeatable golem assassination node. There is a node probably about 2 spaces away that only drops the atlas blueprint, and not any parts, because when you complete it, normally, the repeatable golem would be unlocked for you.

Which node? Is it the exterminate node where you test the pherliac pods?

Edited by (PS4)mikbeezy

3 hours ago, (PS4)mikbeezy said:

The first node on Eris? Answer this one please I won't get notified if you answer the other one

It was directly after testing the potent pherlic pods. I tried running the large golem assassination node first, and got another atlas part. Then, i looked at the quest, and there was a normal (small) node with the quest objective on it, that said assassinate the golem.

On 3/14/2016 at 6:09 AM, beckettb said:

It was directly after testing the potent pherlic pods. I tried running the large golem assassination node first, and got another atlas part. Then, i looked at the quest, and there was a normal (small) node with the quest objective on it, that said assassinate the golem.

well, can't say that this is applicable to my situation, as I've play the quest in order, get the pod, test it and kill the golem, quest was completed long ago too.