The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Melee Weapon

Kaito_Kaiju

I know we just got a Tenno reinforcement update and I love the Orthos. My favorite melee weapon so far. Sadly one of my favorite weapons still hasn't been put in yet. I still want DE to add in tonfas. I love tonfas. Does anyone else want a specific type of melee weapon in Warframe? I also think DE should let us switch to melee weapons like our guns. Easier for me when I want to do an all melee mission w/ friends.

I want swords with hooks on the end of them that let me throw enemies around.

Failing that, a two handed sword that looks like it has two lightsabers instead of bladed edges, and a cool sounding name taken from a list of SI units.

I want swords with hooks on the end of them that let me throw enemies around.

Failing that, a two handed sword that looks like it has two lightsabers instead of bladed edges, and a cool sounding name taken from a list of SI units.

You mean the Hook Swords the monks use?

I want a matching set of Gauntlets/Greaves that have a quick Punch/Kick moveset.

Get a real hand-to-hand martial arts vibe from it.

I'm surprised the gauntlets we have now have no martial art moves with them. I want that with my Tonfas.

You know what? I'd actually like to see unarmed melee combat added. Tenno are meant to be ninjas right?

Yep, although as opposed to unequipping the melee weapon to get it I think it should be an item like I mentioned above, just so it can have stats and the like.