The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How do I get a gift returned?

Wayward_Warrior

Question

I got Chroma gifted to me by a kind stranger. The only problem is that I had a Chroma building in the foundry as I just finished his quest. Now I have two Chromas, an unranked gifted one and the one currently sitting completed in my foundry. 

What I want is for the gifted Chroma to be removed from my account and the sender to have his plat refunded. 

I already put in a ticket but it's been two weeks. Is there anything else I can do to speed it up? I really want to take MY Chroma out of the foundry but I feel like that might complicate things even further. 

Edited by Mecha.Chris.Pratt

7 answers to this question

12 minutes ago, Mecha.Chris.Pratt said:

Oh. That's unfortunate. I don't want to throw away the gifted Chroma since it would be a waste of the sender's plat, but at the same time my actual Chroma is an achievement for finishing the quest. I guess I'll just keep both for now. 

Keep the two, maybe you can have 2 diffident types on builds on each Chroma, a few people  I come across own 2-3 of the same frames, for other builds/forma builds or even for just the MR.

And its always a backup in case you don-goofed and removed a frame by mistake (I did it once) 

14 minutes ago, Mecha.Chris.Pratt said:

Oh. That's unfortunate. I don't want to throw away the gifted Chroma since it would be a waste of the sender's plat, but at the same time my actual Chroma is an achievement for finishing the quest. I guess I'll just keep both for now. 

Don't throw away the gifted one if you can't return it. The gifted one comes with a reactor already installed and the built one does not. 

Huh. I hadn't really heard much on the topic of 'unwanted' gifts for a while, though I recall being told that so long as the gifts were not claimed by the player, they can be returned. Perhaps this only applies in regards to the person who gifted the item filing a Support request, or the information I received back then is now outdated.

Either way, I would wait to see what Support has to say, if not just for future reference.

8 minutes ago, LegionCynex said:

Keep the two, maybe you can have 2 diffident types on builds on each Chroma, a few people  I come across own 2-3 of the same frames, for other builds/forma builds or even for just the MR.

You can only get MR on one of the same frame, no matter how many you build...If I remember correctly. Just like when you Forma a frame or weapon.

18 minutes ago, (PS4)IIIDevoidIII said:

Huh. I hadn't really heard much on the topic of 'unwanted' gifts for a while, though I recall being told that so long as the gifts were not claimed by the player, they can be returned. Perhaps this only applies in regards to the person who gifted the item filing a Support request, or the information I received back then is now outdated.

Either way, I would wait to see what Support has to say, if not just for future reference.

I have to ask this, if you are able

If someone whuold say, gift something, and you can't return it, is it possbile to "give" the Plat back?, in terms of just giveing the plat for free?, cuz as of the tradeing system, it can sometimes spot out what whuold be a "Scam" when, it is not. For Exp:

You gifted me Loki, I've already got him, Loki costed: 300Plat

I use trade to "gift" you the 300 back

You "sort of" get the money back

Cuz, I have done such, in the past not in this type of game, in other MMOs, but I've always been well "Noised Arrowed" by trade systems, and got a slap.