The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Excalibur builds?

SHNEAKYGUY

Question

7 answers to this question

In my opinion the augments are a waste on excalibur now when the blind is kinda nerfed.

I myself like to just go for raw damage and power efficiency for a exalted blade build to just slash my way through missions.

Can't give my build at the moment cause im at school maybe later if i remember ;)

2 minutes ago, SHNEAKYGUY said:

Hey guys, just want to check with everyone if the augments are still worth building (Radiant Finish, Furious Javelin). Let me know your builds too! :D

I normally build without augments. However There are some sick damage builds for the blind augment and banshees sonar (both increasing finisher damage) + ash bladestorm (counts as a finisher). The question is why would you just need all that damage?

all depends what u wish from frame i  use balance build where all skill have good use vitality.rage.stretch/transient.p continuity.flow.streamline.cp.cunning drift. if u play  high lvl i suggest u to replace it with handsprings.also i use radial blind augment so good

Edited by ashrah

What I usually do :

Aura = Steel charge, Exilus = Power Drift (or Cunning Drift)

Radial Blind augment mod

Redirection + Vigor

Intensify

Rage, Primed flow, Streamline

Stretch

I don't use power duration nor corrupted mods. This way my build is balanced enough to use all abilities and spam RB (Rage, streamline, primed flow).

When things get crazy you can combine RB + EB.

i use a weapon with enough range so I don't get slowed down by finisher moves' animation when surrounded by a larger crowd. Keep your ennemies away, they'll almost all die in one melee swing anyway after casting RB (even in sortie 3 eximus fortress).

I consider Rage mandatory for Excal.

If you want more power and switch to a EB build, just get rid of Vigor for Transient Fortitude, and balance the duration by switching RB augment with Primed Continuity.

Edited by matto

high duration + high range + speed drift and coaction drift  prime flow steel charge aura and arcane trickery on your cosmetics with p flow  and steel fiber for a bit of armor. you will have all the power in your melee mods and you can spam blind whenever  and chaining trickery is an art  and lasts just as long for perma invis if you so feel like it for that stealth XX.

natural talent if you want to constantly spam blind and having radiant finish in the mix is overkill no difference in numbers with or without it. this is good for all levels  and all mission types.