The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Burston Prime Reciever Not Dropping?

KuraioNokami

Question

i've been grinding my arse off for the burston prime reciever, both in tower II survival and tower III mobile defense, and have gotten every possible drop at least thrice. but not the burston prime reciever. is it not dropping or am i having the worst rng on the planet? i have no keys left now... so how do i get it without spending platinum now? i've tried grinding for keys, but the rotations that usually drop keys don't drop them anymore... i have no people to play with and whenever i'm on nobody else is... any ideas for what the S#&$e is going on?

10 answers to this question

40 minutes ago, KuraioNokami said:

is it not dropping or am i having the worst rng on the planet?

I've found 3 Burston Prime Receiver in the last week so yes it's dropping and yes you have the worst RNG in the solar system.

i have no keys left now... so how do i get it without spending platinum now?

Do you know what keyshares are? Do you run them? If not, a keyshare is when instead of recruiting anyone to run your key with you, you specifically look for and recruit people who also have the same key as you and you take turns running the same key 4 times (more if people have more than 1 key to share).

This gives you 3 (or more) additional chances to get the loot you're after 

i have no people to play with and whenever i'm on nobody else is

Find an active clan if you aren't in one already.

any ideas for what the S#&$e is going on?

Nothing is going on. Everything is working as intended and you have just had bad luck with drop rates.

Would you like a free Burston Prime Receiver? If so PM me in-game.

Edited by Verdegrand

I've been noticing some weird things about drops both in the void and on the starchart lately, but as I havent been collecting data the entire time I've been playing I cant say for sure.

Everything from credits to cores to resources seem to have been tweaked...

Anyhoo, message me next time you are in game, I has a present for ye =D (try about half an hour from the time this is being posted, gonna take a break for now)

Edited by giantconch

3 minutes ago, Verdegrand said:

I've found 3 Burston Prime Receiver in the last week.

Do you know keyshares are? Do you run them? If not, a keyshare is when instead of recruiting anyone to run your key with you, you recruit people who also have the same key as you and you take turns running the same key 4 times (more if people have more than 1 key to share).

This gives you 3 (or more) additional chances to get the loot you're after 

Find an active clan if you aren't in one already.

Everything is working as intended and you just have had bad luck.

Would you like a free Burston Prime Receiver? If so PM me in-game.

hmmm... that would be nice... i'm in an active clan. actually, i own one. anyway, it appears that nobody really is online when i am, and changing regions doesnt work. either way, thanks for confirming my horrid luck.

19 minutes ago, giantconch said:

I've been noticing some weird things about drops both in the void and on the starchart lately, but as I havent been collecting data the entire time I've been playing I cant say for sure.

Everything from credits to cores to resources seem to have been tweaked...

Anyhoo, message me next time you are in game, I has a present for ye =D (try about half an hour from the time this is being posted, gonna take a break for now)

hmmm... i see... thank you for your answers.

21 minutes ago, crazyN00b said:

Go to the recruiting chat and when you see someone hosting a key you need, just pm him for inv.

If there are no people in the recruiting chat than just go to the options and move to other region.

hah. there is never a person in recruiting and changing regions crashes my game. when i return, the change is gone. either way, thanks for answering.

3 hours ago, S0V3REiGN said:

If you have gotten every drop thrice then sell those 3 Trinity Prime Systems, and those 3 spira blades for a ton of plat and but Burston Receiver. 

I would have to agree with S0V3REiGN, if you have gotten a bunch of good prime drops from running those keys, you should be able to trade one of those on the trade channel directly, or trade those parts for platinum to get the receiver from another player.  Looking at the warframe market site, you should be able to get that part for 6-10P.