Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Where to farm T3 Capture/MobDef

Spar_k

Question

5 answers to this question

Triton, the Phobos excavations, Ceres excavations and the spy missions there...all these will drop T3 keys. I've also had some luck with the Saturn survivals dropping them at whatever interval they drop in (I think it's 20 min). They also drop other things, so plan on doing them a lot if you're attempting to stockpile T3 keys.

Another option is buying key packs from the syndicates. T3 keys are fairly common in them.

Check out Hieracon, Pluto.

It's an excavation that drops all of the T3/T4 keys. No guarantee you will get the keys you want but you can always trade for them with other keys you get.

Also, golden cores are another reward there.

Edited by Lijka

Excavations are probably the best place for void keys, also survivals. Survivals on the lower level planets frequently drop more tower 1 and tower 2 keys. Then moving on up to mid tier and higher tier planets the survivals and excavation mission types reward tower 3 and 2 keys. Also higher level spy missions reward tower 3 and tower 2 . Pluto, Oceanum is a good spot. Its a spy mission on Pluto which rewards tower 3 and tower 2 keys usually. The best spot for tower 2 and 3 keys by far I would say is Triton, Neptune. Its the excavation on Neptune and It is a Tower 2 and Tower 3 heaven. Moving up to tower 4 keys Pluto,Heirchon is the dark sector excavation on Pluto and it reward a frequent amount of Tower 3 and tower 4 keys as with cores and rare mods. Depending on which keys you want more these missions are the best I've seen so far

Phobos - Zeugma has the perfect enemy starting level range for t2-3 keys. Not only that but it still drops an abundance of r5 core packs to boot. I can't speak highly enough about this mission. You can go to 2k easier due to lower starting infested, the maps are smaller, drills are closer etc. This mission is so much better imo then Hieracon and Triton for r5 farming and t3 key farming. The others have it beat in the t4 department though.