Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Coming Soon: Devstream #71!

[DE]Rebecca

8 hours ago, Magicfingers said:

you have to have facebook before you can use the chat function. i know. if you try to use it without facebook, it tells you you have to connect to facebook in order to use it.  and it only follows that they would choose a winner from the ones that can use the chat if you have to be connected to it to use the chat.

I have absolutely NOT linked my facebook to my Twitch, and I can use chat just fine. I think you might be looking at the wrong thing or clicking the wrong link. There's no reason you should have to link facebook to steam unless you intentionally want to...

Will the Corrupted ever get their own weapon models, instead of reusing the Dera and Strun?

If they do, will we ever get a Corrupted lab? And access to their weapons?

When will we get a new synthesis target?

We haven't had a new lore entry for warframes in a long time, since Rhino Prime if memory serves, is anything planned?

Will weapons ever get lore entries like warframes?

What can you share of the damage rework?

Will we ever get other weapons that have base cold damage? Currently there is only one.

Have you considered making weapons that have Chroma's mechanic of energy color determining damage type?

Any comment on the recent Xbox cross platform play announcement?

Edited by Playford

Are there any plans to rework the Bursa? Currently, Corpus missions are basically just fighting Bursas back to back, especially if playing solo. Plus, they are extremely frustrating enemies due to their mechanics and you can fight multiple or them at a time. It's not because they are hard, but because they have little to no weakness, have the most CC in game, and do enough damage to instantly kill you when they are level 35 or so. In other words, they just aren't fun enemies to play against in their current iteration.

Me at the end of an exterminate missions, while Bursas and Scrambus/Combas keep spawning, which means I can't extract:

9r2a08M.jpg

There seems to be an issue with the bonus affinity tasks if you're in a squad.  If you're not the squad leader, you can't gain the bonus affinity for hacking a console or finding a mod, which is a serious disappointment if your whole group is trying to farm affinity.  My question is, is this working as intended or perhaps an oversight?

More Dojo Content + a bug:

I have a lot of cool future plans for my Dojo but a bug is really making me angry. I can't build more Reactors!

I'm also curious to see what decorations and rooms will you add to the Dojo (a "Tenno Dojo Relay Room" sounds cool to me). And what will it be the next Prime Warframe? ( I know you won't tell us about it, but some clues won't really be something bad :D. I think it will be Prime Oberon, just sayin').

Hey folks Hope your all going well

I have two questions for you

1- When are global Simaris targets making a return+ any other means to farm cred for him in the works? Our favourite cephalon who fails to understand personal space seems neglected.

2-Yes its time for that question again! (which I have been asking since Dec 2014 and I feel like a freak now) What is the possibility of adding extra tabs for appearances and upgrades for warframes/weapons/ companions? More details and support can be found on this thread 

After playing with Inaros for a while, I realized something.

Inaros' 4th ability combined with Trinity's 4th ability have incredible synergy potential. This has led me to ask the following questions...

#1 - Why is there so little synergy potential in the entire cast of all the Warframes? 

#2 - When designing new frames, do you at all consider the possible synergies between frames? (for example: cast an ability through Volt's shield for an added effect, or when certain frames use certain abilities in an organized combination they would all gain an added effect for the abilities as the combo continues)

#3 - Are you ever going to make a buffer/support frame that has the sole purpose of using his/her powers in combination with others?

Please consider reworking vauban, his jump pad is useless and his other abilities are not on the same level as other warframes. He is so hard to get and once u have him , he is such a big disappointment. If u google vauban rework there are many great ideas for him, I would be happy if his jump pad is replace with something else.

A possibility to assign focus schools to each loadout slot. When ?

Will there ever be an "upgraded" version of infestation based weapons ?

Will we ever see the updated (or upgraded) version of staratos emblem ?

New ship cephalons, yay or nay ?

Edited by Teloch

Q1: Inaros parts: Protector Chasis/helmet/Systems. Why Protector?

Q2: Can you make Syndicate syndanas tradable? Any thoughts on syndicate armor?

Q3: Remember, you promised to show rework/nerf/buff mag. Can you show us? This happen Before U19? She will be that good as Excalibur is?

Q4: Can you do something with conclave parkour? Parkour 2.0 makes conclawe a BunnyFrame, everybody jump too much

Edited by AstroLord

1. Will there be any QoL buffs to Saryn, specifically her Molt and Miasma? Currently, Molt dies too quickly for it to be a decent diversion and Miasma is just a glorified Radial Javelin.
  2. Are there going to be buffs to the Mutalist Cernos? As a status weapon, it's hindered by the its fire rate and its physical base damage. Also, the clouds doesn't proc other elements as much, makes shooting more difficult as one shoots more, and the DoTs it causes is way too low.
  3. When is the Deluxe Banshee skin released? I love using Banshee and I can't wait to buy it.
  4. Any plans to add more "Dragon" weapons to the game? The Dragon Nikana feels somewhat lonely since its the only "Dragon" weapon.
  5. Any hints on Syndicate melee weapons?