Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframes are actually people

Sixty5

1 minute ago, Sixty5 said:

Also it refers to the frame having a gender, something that a machine, biological or not, usually has.

Aye.

There's something more to it.

Also, I don't fully think the kids abducted from Phobos were used to make more Tenno. It is more likely, they were used  to make something more...perhaps Warframes?

On 3/17/2016 at 3:01 AM, EmptyDevil said:

In regards to us selling Warframes, it could be possible that we're only selling the model that includes the helmet, chassis, and systems. Assuming there is a Technocyte-based creature with those components built around them, It is likely that Ordis could be storing the creature somewhere after removing and scrapping the armor.

Wait a minute.

The infestation in that orbiter compartment-could it be related to this?

Just now, Evanescent said:

Aye.

There's something more to it.

Also, I don't fully think the kids abducted from Phobos were used to make more Tenno. It is more likely, they were used  to make something more...perhaps Warframes?

I'm a bit in both minds. 

On one hand we don't know how many children of their own the orokin had access to, I mean if they are sending them into the void en mass to try to save them, it is likely a bunch were lost, necessitating the acquisition of other kids from places like Phobos to become Tenno.

On the other hand, using kids as the building blocks to create Warframes makes sense, we know that they are affected differently by all the super space magic in the WarFrame universe (as evidenced by the Tenno themselves), so it isn't too much of a stretch to argue that Technocyte is easier to manipulate and control in a kids body than in an adults, size wouldn't be a factor either since the bodies are themselves grown. Plus it also makes sense to use stuff that you don't care about rather than some of your own.

Hell it even fits into the Inaros thing. A Tenno learns the truth, and disgusted by it, seeks out to stop those who created him from doing the same to others

Just now, Evanescent said:

Wait a minute.

The infestation in that orbiter compartment-could it be related to this?

I think it has more to do with Ordis being a lazy piece of trash, or for Kavat Hype.