Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Circuits, The Rare Common!?

GrandMasterV

While working on the Dojo with my very hard working clan members i came to realize that the circuits are RARE.

A normal common resource drops at a decent rate with number around 100 or above.

The facts that is barely drops and the actual quantity is also around the 40.

What makes is depressing that you need an awful lot of it for the Dojo.

35k per lab and reactor and then you need it for various projects.

We ran the numbers and just to get the circuits at the current rate we need to spend about 200 hours.

yeh 200 hours just farming circuits! then other research projects also need circuits so more grinding.

Although i would understand that getting a research dojo going you do some serious grinding.

But this is insane! and is becomes depressing!

Alloy plating, rubedo etc got a better drop rate then circuits.

For a common resource the drop rate should be 500 to a 1000 units per run, sometimes more if you are lucky.

Can only come to the conclusion that the circuits drop rate is some how bugged.

What else can it be, will this ever be fixed?

Edited by GrandMasterV

My clan ha been farming circuits for dojo. At most we get about 200 on average and the mission take like 10 minutes.

So a simple math show we needa lot of time.

For the research, labas and reactors we would need 280k circuits being that said we would have to do 1400 (280k/200) runs to get them.

Those 1400 runs averaging ten minutes take up(1400x10/60)  233 hours and 20 minutes. Even if a party of 4 that donated every single circuit it would still take around 58 hours and 23 minutes. So for a common resource thats a lot.Those are average numbers from my clan some runs we get 400 of them some none.

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

I find Circuits and Ferrite to be roughly the same in drop rates and amounts. It seems that these two resources straddle the line between common and uncommon.

Unlike Ferrite though, Circuits at least has two systems (Ceres and Europa) in which it is the only common resource drop. http://warframe.wikia.com/wiki/Resources

As to the current Dojo resource requirements, it sounds from your post that you are in a relatively small clan and DE_Steve has already posted that they are considering a four tier clan size/resource cost system.

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/55421-update-8-related-work/

You may just want to hold tight and see what the new Dojo resource requirements are before building your next room.

Should every one wait untill they decide to change things? Plus you can get like 600 minimum ferrite on m prime and ferrite also has several systems. Circuits are common and drop at a rate of 40 when they drop ferrite drops in 80 and avobe

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

Should every one wait untill they decide to change things? Plus you can get like 600 minimum ferrite on m prime and ferrite also has several systems. Circuits are common and drop at a rate of 40 when they drop ferrite drops in 80 and avobe

No, but for smaller clans, there is no sense burning out everyone when changes are on the way.

Also, common sense says there will be no refunds on rooms already built so why use up all your clan's resources to put in one room knowing full well you will need more of that resource for the next 3 to 4 rooms?

Ferrite drops on several systems, yes it does. What I said was Ferrite is the sole common drop on only one system (Earth). Since you mentioned M Prime, on mercury Ferrite and Polymer are both common drops which means on average only half the common drops will be Ferrite.

Still 100 to 300 units per run is very very low.

A common should have a better rate and should be in better numbers.

And yes i decided with the rest of the clan we would slow down on farming resources and put more emphasis on getting gear.

But that does not take away the facts that this should be fixed, and does not need a hotfix.

Drop rates are dictated server side so a adjustment in the RNG should do it.

Edited by GrandMasterV

Try M Prime and 80% of the drops are ferrite. We are not complaining about costs here nor do we want refunds. All we want is to know if the lower drops of circuits will ever be fixed. The amount of resources isn't the issue the drops rates are. We need far more salvage and no one complains since it drops in bundles as commons should. Of course we will eventually get to a point were the lower costs will be here but small clans also have the right for research untill such times arrive. Waiting is in theory the best option on that regard i agree with you but that option may cost us members in the not so long run and as you said we are small as it is and we also have no timeline for when those changes will get here.

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon

Nice to know, so although Polymer and Ferrite share common drops on Mercury, drops are largely Ferrite.

Being in a small clan myself, we had decided when we saw the original Forma costs (75 for research labs=1500 platinum) let alone the other resources to not even work on the Dojo until resource costs were addressed.

Nice to know, so although Polymer and Ferrite share common drops on Mercury, drops are largely Ferrite.

Being in a small clan myself, we had decided when we saw the original Forma costs (75 for research labs=1500 platinum) let alone the other resources to not even work on the Dojo until resource costs were addressed.

In that case care to to join Unit 666? xD

Yeh costs need to be addressed for sure and they would as well

But the circuits is the problem all the other resources drop as you would expect.

Well we wont mention forma since those are our choice to buy and we cant complain if we do and the drop rate on them from void missions is really small so buying is kind of the only way. And not on all maps in mercury but yes the lower ones tend to drop far more ferrite. At least for me and i've been there a lot for dojo farming. Oh and to build the weapons from the labs one forma is needed so it's even more forma if you want them all

Edited by RyuhoTheDragon