The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×
The Lotus Eaters: Known Issues ×

Stuck on loading screens?

TeCoolTenno

Whenever I join a game that I'm not hosting, I always spend a huge time loading, I asked other people and they've told me stuff like getting an SSD.

However, I forgot to mention that I'm having another problem: When my loading bar is full, ingame sounds start playing and I can hear my team mates killing stuff, but I can also hear the sound effects from the loading screen while moving around the ship.

Does anyone know how to fix this? I think other players just see me standing still for 5 minutes

• 4 weeks later...

Before 18.8.2 i was able to create a game only as host, ONLY when nobody join me before being in game (except in relay ?)

Launching any mission create a HUGE freeze between countdown go to 0 and mission loading start. If i'm not host, i get disconnected "100% success".

Sometimes i heard team-mate fighting at the end of loading.

I changed UDP, no more result.

[EDIT] got the same freeze between end of the game and loading screen to be back to liset.

After 18.8.2 ....still unable to join anyone // now great news, when i host i see people trying to connect to me, but none are able to complete loading and being in game. Funny add, the squad chat-box can currently goes up to more than 4 players. (i saw once 7 name including me)

I wrote this here, because it looked like TeCoolTenno problem..... My computer is old (dualcore 3ghz) and i was thinking about saturated data-flow between hard-drive and motherboard.... i hope it can be fix, unfortunately currently i have to play solo....

[EDIT] still got freeze "of the dead" before and after a mission

Edited by Volfnix

On 3/18/2016 at 0:31 AM, TeCoolTenno said:

However, I forgot to mention that I'm having another problem: When my loading bar is full, ingame sounds start playing and I can hear my team mates killing stuff, but I can also hear the sound effects from the loading screen while moving around the ship.

22 hours ago, Volfnix said:

Launching any mission create a HUGE freeze between countdown go to 0 and mission loading start. If i'm not host, i get disconnected "100% success".

If you have not done so already you may want to try to Verify / Optimize your download cache via. the Warframe launcher settings. If this does not help then could you please submit a support ticket along with a copy of your EE.log file? Info on how to find your EE.log can be found here.

i read the patch note and did the cache optimization at the 18.8.2, unfortunately, i did a petition ages ago when the same problem wasn't that bad but ..... support was asking some infos i was unable to found, so the ticket was aborded. (was something like dxdiag or something like that and another data i don t remember the name).

I wonder it s a software problem, hardware would mean my pc is out of date.

In fact i shared my acc with a friend for some "sortie" missions which are unable to solo, it work fine, so i don t think it come from the game itself (but what the hell this problem doesn t appear on other multi player game, i don t know)

Should i ask to "re open" an old ticket, wait, or create a new one ?

On 4/14/2016 at 6:26 AM, [DE]Dmitri said:

If you have not done so already you may want to try to Verify / Optimize your download cache via. the Warframe launcher settings. If this does not help then could you please submit a support ticket along with a copy of your EE.log file? Info on how to find your EE.log can be found here.

It definitely help for me, instead of taking 20+ minutes it only takes 1~ minute so most of the time I can catch up and I don't get the mission completed screen (showing awards, damage % dealt, accuracy, etc due to me taking too long to load) in the loading screen which takes forever to get out of.

However, after a few missions I noticed my FPS went down and my computer fans won't stop, I've tried restarting warframe but I haven't restarted my computer yet, which is what I'm planning on doing after posting this.

Another serious issue I have is that my loading time to the orbiter itself still takes around 20 seconds, which hasn't changed and I'm still glad it's really fast, but sometimes my squad votes on another mission in those 20 seconds and it doesn't appear on my screen at all. I only notice a mission is starting when someone presses start timer and it ticks down to 5 seconds. At that point it starts making a beeping noise and sends me to the loading screen.

• 5 weeks later...

This is happening to me a lot. I can hear the game as if I was already in the mission but I'm stuck on the loading screen with the ship. In fact i was waiting like that for about 5 minutes and the mission ended and I didn't get a reward due to inactivity. Got the mission recap screen, then back to the loading screen once again for what seemed to be forever. Had to force quit the game.