The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Login failed : Check your info (not again..)

SumFunGuy

6 hours ago, Ronin_Diederick said:

Yes it does Chaotea...it helps people vent instead of just walking away from the game

Buy why not walk away? People say that like its a bad thing, but i regularly leave the game alone for a couple of weeks then come back to it. Same with things like Dota2.

4 hours ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

Apparently you didnt with how off track you got on the reply you gave.

As for Jrazz. Maybe you should reread over mine and his relpies. especially his about ..

"Oh Relax? I am sorry but i find this stupid, it was working just fine and suddenly I get kicked offline for no sudden reason while i was in the middle of something and now if i do get logged in it brings me to a brand new game so i am not going to relax! "

When it was explained to him that its a Ddos. (Reason for the game crashing)

How about you just leave me alone cause i am in no mood to deal with you, if i want to play Warframe I will play Warfarme I dont casre about the stupid Ddos attacks, I choose what games I play not you, so just shut up and leave me alone

1 minute ago, (PS4)Azure_Discharge said:

How about you just leave me alone cause i am in no mood to deal with you, if i want to play Warframe I will play Warfarme I dont casre about the stupid Ddos attacks, I choose what games I play not you, so just shut up and leave me alone

YOU CANT play WF if the damn servers are being DDosed. You act like its DE's fault. so maybe. you should open that NARROW mind of yours. and expand your horizons. Especially on a video game front. instead of throwing a temper tantrum, because something out of DE's control is happening.

Just now, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

YOU CANT play WF if the damn servers are being DDosed. You act like its DE's fault. so maybe. you should open that NARROW mind of yours. and expand your horizons. Especially on a video game front. instead of throwing a temper tantrum, because something out of DE's control is happening.

So i can't complain? How about you stop being rude I did nothing to you and you are making me more annoyed then i am so how about you stop because I wanted to share my thoughts and you had to be a prick about it.

Just now, (PS4)Azure_Discharge said:

So i can't complain? How about you stop being rude I did nothing to you and you are making me more annoyed then i am so how about you stop because I wanted to share my thoughts and you had to be a prick about it.

To requote.

"Oh Relax? I am sorry but i find this stupid, it was working just fine and suddenly I get kicked offline for no sudden reason while i was in the middle of something "

This isnt complaining. its WHINING.
"complain in a feeble or petulant way'

Especially considering the good nature of my first response to you. which had 1. Joking in it. and 2. actual info about WHATS going on.
"
Relax mon!

It's another DDoS attack. aint S#&$ we can do. most likely until tomorrow when the real workers come in. "

And when you further act like a little child. you get the type of comments that I have given you in return.
The first actual thing that is even close to "Degrading" or "Rude" in my responses to you. is the temper tantrum bit.

The rest is facts. Rather presented by your actions. or about what is currently going on.

3 minutes ago, (PS4)zero1872001 said:

To requote.

"Oh Relax? I am sorry but i find this stupid, it was working just fine and suddenly I get kicked offline for no sudden reason while i was in the middle of something "

Especially considering the good nature of my first response to you. which had 1. Joking in it. and 2. actual info about WHATS going on.
"
Relax mon!

It's another DDoS attack. aint S#&$ we can do. most likely until tomorrow when the real workers come in. "

And when you further act like a little child. you get the type of comments that I have given you in return.
The first actual thing that is even close to "Degrading" or "Rude" in my responses to you. is the temper tantrum bit.

The rest is facts. Rather presented by your actions. or about what is currently going on.

Well I am not having any problems now cause Warframe is working for me just fine, all i wanted to do is play one game. Yes i have a bunch of games on PS4 but i was in no mood to play them at the time. I hate people for a reason, thinking i am a child for not relaxing and it is beyond stupid and I hate it more is when people like you tell me suck it up and play a different game like boring broforce. How about you let me do my own thing and not tell me what to do, people like you never help.

52 minutes ago, (PS4)Azure_Discharge said:
35 minutes ago, (PS4)Azure_Discharge said:

Well I am not having any problems now cause Warframe is working for me just fine, all i wanted to do is play one game. Yes i have a bunch of games on PS4 but i was in no mood to play them at the time. I hate people for a reason, thinking i am a child for not relaxing and it is beyond stupid and I hate it more is when people like you tell me suck it up and play a different game like boring broforce. How about you let me do my own thing and not tell me what to do, people like you never help.

To requote.

Thats cause so far they have cleared up the DdoS. or the person attacking their server has stopped. I never said "Suck it up"
But if all you're gonna do is complain about something out of the owners control. then yes you should have something else to do. instead of being Addicted or controled by 1 game. you seemed soo dependant on warframe. Theres more then one game out there. if this game is down. pick up something else.

On 3/18/2016 at 8:28 PM, Gouldian said:

OHNO not again!! Repeat of last weekend, can't login, 4 new 7 day boosters bought this morning when all was fine!!!

Perhaps affecting higher ranked players with larger server account files.  I checked my login details because I can login to my warframe account on the website with the same creditials, but can't log into the game.

Ok so after about 4 hours of trying off and on to login I was finally able to.  In Founder chat, purple text told us that new server rules supposedly protecting from DDOS had restricted some network access.  Rules had been adjusted and perhaps why I had finally been able to login to the game.

Weekend two I've been completely unable to log in, I don't want Baro to come back with the same things a THIRD time, hopefully DE comes up with a clever way to clear this up. I've tried launching the game via Steam and from the Warframe site; it's taking longer to get the "Check your info" but that's the best I've been able to get