The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Warframe Reinforced Orokin Storage Container problem behind undiscovered door

SantiagoBlastre

Question

So. i got to the reworked tileset of the one that had a white tree in the center. when i got down to the secret room i heard a huming sound. is a reinforced container. but the piece of **** is behind a door that i don't know how the **** do i open it. Which is ******* bul*****. If someone knows about that rework please reply right now. It's 1:48 a.m. and i need to go to sleep soon. Guys quick. i don't want to close the game yet or i will lose the Loot

P.S: Sorry for the sudden spoiler marks. I don't know how to remove them

Spoiler

Spoiler
Spoiler

So. i got to the reworked tileset of the one that had a white tree in the center. when i got down to the secret room i heard a huming sound. is a reinforced container. but the piece of **** is behind a door that i don't know how the **** do i open it. Which is ******* bul*****. If someone knows about that rework please reply right now. It's 1:48 a.m. and i need to go to sleep soon. Guys quick. i don't want to close the game yet or i will lose the Loot

Edited by SantiagoBlastre
Some accident

5 answers to this question

Since the screenshots aren't working I assume you went to the base of the tree, through the corridor, blew the grate open, and turned to your left.

As far as I know that door doesn't open it's just decoration at the moment. You should try checking the vents, they got reworked as well. On the ground floor there is three rectangular openings which lead into connecting tunnels. Lockers and containers were placed in there during the rework.

Edited by Postal_pat

1 minute ago, Postal_pat said:

Since the screenshots aren't working I assume you went to the base of the tree, through the corridor, blew the grate open, and turned to your left.

As far as I know that door doesn't open it's just decoration at the moment. You should try checking the vents, they got reworked as well. On the ground floor there is three rectangular openings which lead into connecting tunnels. Lockers and containers were placed in there during the latest update.

I found these openings but they lead me to just closed doors and lockers that can't be open. I don't know. it was a location bug?

the 'door' in that room through the vent from the circular area at the base of that tree - is a nonfunctional door, just decoration.
if you were hearing a Rare Pot or Cache when standing there, it was somewhere else. perhaps in another room that was nearby that one, Et Cetera.

2 minutes ago, taiiat said:

the 'door' in that room through the vent from the circular area at the base of that tree - is a nonfunctional door, just decoration.
if you were hearing a Rare Pot or Cache when standing there, it was somewhere else. perhaps in another room that was nearby that one, Et Cetera.

Well that's strange. I swear that even when i broke it with AoE Slam damage it gave a Mantis part. i don't know. it is non functional but then why did it spawn out? Bug?

59 minutes ago, SantiagoBlastre said:

Well that's strange. I swear that even when i broke it with AoE Slam damage it gave a Mantis part. i don't know. it is non functional but then why did it spawn out? Bug?

it's unlikely another Tile was close enough that you could Ground Smash from there - but that door isn't functional, so would have to have been in another room that terminated close to that location.
since Pots and other ploppables don't choose anywhere they feel like to spawn, they can only go in places marked as valid locations.

though i suppose it's possible someone misclicked in the Editor and there's a valid Pot Spawn set outside of that Tile.
still more likely another Tile was close by somewhere else in the map.

you probably don't have that mission running anymore, but pressing 'F6', would take a nice screenshot with Metadata, so Digital Extremes could load that map and see for themselves.
uploading that to Support and explaining would be great to help with that.