The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

2 Ultramarines vs 6 tenno.

heskaroid

Ooooh... My friend (who's a big fan of W40K) and I debated about this whenever we played long survivals.

We came to the conclusion that if the Tenno were to remove or ignore the Marine's armor, the Tenno would win. The Tenno could achive this by:

• Corrosive Projection
  • Miasma
  • Maim
  • Bladestorm
  • Shuriken
  • Avalanche (Max Power Strength)
  • Status Weapon with Corrosive Damage
  • Finisher Attacks

Essentially we thought that if gameplay logic applied the Space Marines would lose as long as the Tenno could ignore/break the biggest strength of the Marines, their armor.

Of course the many CC abilities would also disable the Marines fairly well:

• Radial Disarm
  • Molecular Prime
  • Rhino Stomp
  • Rest
  • Reckoning
  • Radial Blind
  • Bounce
  • Hydroid's Abilities
  • Freeze
  • Ice Wave (+Augment)
  • Snow Globe
  • Divine Spears
  • Sleep Arrow
  • Prism (Spam)

If the marines could counter these and kill the Tenno before their armor is destroyed, then they'd be able to win.

To counter the guy above Amber damnit amber you ruined my reference: Spess Meherens have SPECIAL EYES that prevent them from getting blinded by flashbangs and such. Also gives them night-vision. So Radial Blind and Prism Spam wouldn't work.

To the OP: If we went with the meme, the Ultramarines would win. Full stop, new paragraph.
If we didn't go with the meme, I'd have to say the Tenno under the right circumstance.

Edited by Ghost333

11 hours ago, Ghost333 said:

To counter the guy above Amber damnit amber you ruined my reference: Spess Meherens have SPECIAL EYES that prevent them from getting blinded by flashbangs and such. Also gives them night-vision. So Radial Blind and Prism Spam wouldn't work.

To the OP: If we went with the meme, the Ultramarines would win. Full stop, new paragraph.
If we didn't go with the meme, I'd have to say the Tenno under the right circumstance.

well excal's EB waves can pass through tons of thick walls, i'm sure that the thinner armor of the ultra marine wouldn't stand too much.

1 hour ago, Aeronomatic said:

What's the lore on a Tenno/Warframe reflex? I mean a space marine in general is super heightened. Also what if one of those ultramarines had a librarian, that on par with the void frames use. 

We don't got anything from lore, but considering that Tenno are capable of blocking bullets with their melee weapons it is way above average, probably even higher than the Astartes.

While a Libraian would help to even the odds, unless we are talking top tier like Grey Knights or someone from the Thousand Sons it's safe to say that Void powers are more powerful than Warp powers, with the added benefit of reability and not potientially getting rekt by daemons.

Two Ultrasmurfs probably aren't going to cut it. Unless the Marines have Jump Packs, that small cell of Tenno is likely going to outmanoeuvre them, pump their ceramite armor full of lead/lasers from all directions and leave them for dead. The Ultramarine gene seed doesn't exactly lend the Marines much advantage either, only gives them aggression on par with Lech Kril.

If it were two Chaos Space Marines, on the other hand..