The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is there a way

(XBOX)SlohLane

Question

So in battle field 3 there was a way too remove your gun this plus taking your hud away made for a great way too capture photos and make videos.

im wondering if there is a way to do this in Warframe, kinda like when your in your Liset and your screen locks into one spot and you can move your character off screen too have a clear picture without a frame standing in the way.

i am only wondering if this is possible so I can take much more clear screen shots of in game activities

11 answers to this question

I think there is an option to disable HUD in screenshots.

ssui.jpg

I'm on PC so I can't speak for XBox, but I believe it should be the same basic options.

As for removing your gun, you can equip a Codex Scanner or Synthesis Scanner as well.

Edited by DaftMeat

There is an option to switch off HUD in screenshots which removes most of the HUD when you use the in-game screenshot function, default F6.  Some of the elements of the new menus are in-gmae objects rather than an overlay so they remain but most goes.  There is also a gear item for about 10 credits that allows you to deploy a camera that your view switches to for about 10 seconds or something that was added for the purpose of taking cool screenshots.

Edited by Katinka

1 minute ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

Yes thank you daft I am aware of the option to disable hud. Now I just want too get that pesky frame out of the view so I can have a much more full capture.

I believe that may be 100% impossible as there is no first person. The most you can do minimize what shows up, use a small gun and aim down sights or bear with the HUD of the scanner.

I did see in another post which reminded me of that little camera thing, although I have bought quite a few of them I have never used them.  So with that being said do you know if these are useable in dojo.

im trying too get some screen shots of my dojo mainly, plus my dojo dress up capture.. Kinda like in the DE Megan's example screenshot for the dojo dress up thread where the second picture does not have a Warframe in it. It appears too be taken in the first person

1 hour ago, (XB1)Listed mia 510 said:

Now I just want too get that pesky frame out of the view so I can have a much more full capture.

Use the Codex Scanner (not Simaris' scanner, unless you want the yellow tint) and turn off HUD in screenshots.

9 minutes ago, Drufo said:

I can also aim with a sniper with the UI off

That works, too, if you want to take a long-range snap.