The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arcane Victory or Arcane grace?

Calwon5

Question

Im currently leaning towards grace because it seems like it will proc more often with me being damage most of the time, compared to me using my soma to shoot the head's of the enemies.

So, please tell me your opinions :D

4 answers to this question

Well I would say it both seem like it will proc often. Since in higher levels. You wonna aim for the head rather than body. With Grace you will probably take more dmg than you can heal at higher levels. Victory is kinda tricky too since it requires you to shoot enemies in the head for a chance to get a heal. But it is ideal at higher levels because of the higher dmg multiplier to headshots rather than body. I guess I would have to say Grace if your the tank of the group & not good at headshots. Whichever you choose. Just don't relay on it to save you. You can still take more dmg than you can heal. I would go victory because if you take in account of the different projectiles from split chamber & keep following up with headshots. You should have no problem proc'ing it

Edited by (XB1)Cash201293

If you use Explosives or weapons which can headshot easily due to their AOE like Sonicor/Simulor, Victory would be my pick.

If not, Grace would fir perfectly to most situations and is much less finicky to use.