The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

to forma or not to forma, my RP

XONIIIC

Question

So yeah, ive been trying to search about people using forma on RP, haven't found any good advice if i should. some people say 0, some 1, some 2 forma. I would really like your opinions in the matter, RP does have 3 polarity from the start. Just want to understand your reasonings for using forma or not using it on RP. Thanks so much to all who help me out.

6 answers to this question

I'm assuming RP means Reaper Prime. I only have one on mine, and I have all the mods I need.
In general, most melee only needs 0-1 Forma, unless its something like the scindo where you (should) reformat the polarity. You should be able to get away with none mainly because of the stance boost.

Or, if you like it, go for it. If it's something you love, put love(forma) into it :)

Some forma the V polarity to a Dash; with V you can put Steel Charge and get 78 mod capacity (includes orokin reactor), but by changing it to a Dash the mod capacity drops to 74. That would make players use another forma on RP to compensate for the 4-capacity lost.

22 minutes ago, XONIIIC said:

Sorry, RP clarification.

RhinoPrime

My bad... :(

A lot of the prime warframes come with some extra polarities, so with steel charge, you can probably get away with one Forma with max mods and no exilus, or 0 forma if you don't have much max mods.

Well, this depends on what mods you have. Personally I have not needed a single forma for Rhino, even with (almost maxed) primed flow and primed continuity. Duration, range and strength builds work just fine. However if you have fully maxed prime mods and maybe a steel fiber/vitallity. You might need one forma, people saying you need 2-3 formas have most likely used a forma on the aura slot.