Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Suggestion: Allow Us To Buy Resources With Credits

Beelzebubbles

So everyone's complaining about how rare the resources are now.  Everyone's looking for Morphics, Control Modules, etc. and having a hard time finding them.  I include myself wholeheartedly in that bunch.  I hate the farming I had to do this weekend.

But, I don't want to farm bosses just so I can build things--I'd rather just play the game and be able to choose what missions I run when I'm doing so.  If you add an option to buy resources from the store via credits (and sure, platinum too), I think it'd make the game less restrictive, while still not making it too easy to build things.  Clearly, the rares would have to be pretty expensive, but it's another option at least.  

Now I don't have to go to One Particular Mission or System in order to find That One Particular Resource I'm Missing.  

It would also give more people incentive to run the random alerts that reward only 2000 credits--hey, that's twice as much as a regular mission.

So everyone's complaining about how rare the resources are now.  Everyone's looking for Morphics, Control Modules, etc. and having a hard time finding them.  I include myself wholeheartedly in that bunch.  I hate the farming I had to do this weekend.

But, I don't want to farm bosses just so I can build things--I'd rather just play the game and be able to choose what missions I run when I'm doing so.  If you add an option to buy resources from the store via credits (and sure, platinum too), I think it'd make the game less restrictive, while still not making it too easy to build things.  Clearly, the rares would have to be pretty expensive, but it's another option at least.  

Now I don't have to go to One Particular Mission or System in order to find That One Particular Resource I'm Missing.  

It would also give more people incentive to run the random alerts that reward only 2000 credits--hey, that's twice as much as a regular mission.

2k credits isn't anywhere near as much as a normal mission.

I'm indifferent on the idea.

Gallium, Neurodes, Control Modules, and Neural Sensors need to be sold for 10-15k credits a piece.

The rest, no.

They're easily farmed anywhere just about.

I don't like being forced to kill J3 Golem if I ever want to see a Neural Sensor, or being forced to kill Hyena for Control Modules.

Yeah, they CLAIM there's a 2.5% chance to drop from a locker, but I saw a Control Module from a locker once and it was the locker right beside Hyena, who also dropped one. That was basically like winning the lottery that night.

Gallium, Neurodes, Control Modules, and Neural Sensors need to be sold for 10-15k credits a piece.

The rest, no.

They're easily farmed anywhere just about.

I don't like being forced to kill J3 Golem if I ever want to see a Neural Sensor, or being forced to kill Hyena for Control Modules.

Yeah, they CLAIM there's a 2.5% chance to drop from a locker, but I saw a Control Module from a locker once and it was the locker right beside Hyena, who also dropped one. That was basically like winning the lottery that night.

And yup, you've nailed it here.  I hate being forced to playing a particular mission in order to see progression in an unrelated task!

How about no?

Having to do different missions to get different things counts as diversity.

Yeah, like killing Hyena 10-20 times to see a Control Module counts as diversity.

Ya.

Same for J3 Golem and his Neural Sensors.

I love (heavy sarcasm quotes btw) running the same mission over and over again because 2.5% chance to drop is not enough to ever see one out of doing every mission on the map at least once. You could easily finish the whole planet map, killing/looting everything, and not see a single one.

Edited by Xylia

How about no?

Having to do different missions to get different things counts as diversity.

Then what is the point of income? 

https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/62633-we-dont-need-credits-change-some-alerts-to-resources/'>This thread has another take on this subject that I think would work well.  Adding resources to the alerts system.  

Then what is the point of income? 

This thread has another take on this subject that I think would work well.  Adding resources to the alerts system.  

They mentioned that in Livestream ... #6 IIRC.

But........ that was a long time ago.

Can't wait for E3 to be over with so we can get back to developing the game lol. Not dissing E3 or its importance here, but yeah. I'm not much of an E3 guy.

I believe... there should be the ability to craft the resources.

Crafting to make crafting items to craft? 

"Yo dawg I h- "

No in all seriousness, perhaps we can find items that if we broke them down, they resulted in higher amounts of smaller items? Like What if you received "Chunk of Space Debris" and if you convert it, it converts into 1000 salvage?

Or what if you found 'Ancient Tenno Control core" and upon breaking it down you get a set number of Control modules, circuits and Oorkin cell or two?

Or what if instead it gives the chance to break down into some result between 1000-5000 units of salvage? I think that would be awesome and would really make it more exciting to get more types to break down into smaller items.

I think this should be emphasized more with the rare resource items, like detonite ampules, fieldron samples and Mutagen samples, like maybe you find a bundle of detonite and upon breaking it down you receive 1-5 ampules? Or you gather a Fieldron Cluster and get anywhere from 2-10 samples at random?

Credits for materials your say? That might mean that my very small clan could finish it's first room !  O,O Wow the thought is too much, it must be the shadow of a dream.

Seriously I've got over 800,000 credits and not enough of the other stuff by a shortfall of 50,000. Honestly in my clan we have pretty much given up on the dojo this year. We might have enough to complete our first room in another month or two, then months for a reactor,... it will literately be next year before we see the crafting rooms. I don't know who did the math on the cost of the dojo rooms but they sure as hell thought that there wouldn't be any small clans.  T,T

Edited by Carcharias