Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

How the Old War got Started(?)

Jackel7

Warning: contain spoilers from quests and contains lore

Also depending how close I am rewards might be in order,25% correct Sentient profile pic, 50% correct kubrow plushie, 75%correct 1000 plat(?) 100% all of above + a title

There 2 Scenarios:

Scenario one: When the first settlers arrived after "the plan" was successful an official representing the Orokin Empire by proxy, But like time things change the settlers had descendants who knew nothing or the Orokin and didn't care and/or the official/Governor became corrupted.

Scenarios two: Tributes in the form of resources were sent from the Tau's system to the Origins/Terminus system, but those born and raised in the Tau systems felt oppressed nor felt like citizen of the orokin empire for the empire was in the origin/terminus system. So those born in the Tau's system most likely rebelled.

Before anybody post counter statements! Allow me to present evidence

Sentient behavior-Nature

<spoiler>

The first generation of "sentients" were terraforming machines that were created by (scientist)Archimedian Perintol. And their original purpose was to build a rail so traveling to the Tau's system would finally be possible after many fail attempts, in addition travel to the Tau's System seem to a long desired plan do to the Orokin Empire high population using large amounts of resources. And seeing how the sentient were design/program to build a rail and to make lifeless planet livable. What happens when they are finished? Two important thing happen 1)According to Archimedia Perintol "The void is poison to them. One they have reached Tau they will be marooned there. To travel the rail would destroy them- 2) "They will build an interstellar rail as they travel, they will adapt to the host planet and prepare it for our arrival. They will save you".

Objection: You just said the sentients were machines!

Counter Argument: Not exactly the fighters (Battalyst & Conclyst) as the Lotus refer to them as, are the fighting force of the Sentient Fraction.

Proof/Evidence:

• Oculyst units(refer to as the eyes of the sentient) is a non-combat unit that solo purpose seems to be recon/scouting.
  • Natah is Lotus birth name, and this name was given to her by her Father
  • Hunhow implies that Lotus has siblings "You Betrayed us. As I awake, So will they. They will say you're riven and want to reclaim you. I will not be able to stop them."
  • Hunhow is aware that he's dead yet able to communicate a trait ONLY Corrupted Vor had
  • Lotus became sterile, according to biology only organisms have this concern.
  • Yes the void is poison(a substance that is capable of causing the illness or death of a living organism ) to sentients yet Lotus ONLY became sterile
  • Battalyst and Conclyst make machine noises that can remind one of Moas even when destroyed both make a powering down sound effect

>The Orokin created the infestation which is a bio-weapon (Orokin strain NOT Mutalist strain) that affects Corpus crewman & Grineer Lancers

>to Quote Ordis: "I been thinking about the old war", "I remember that there were lies but i'm not sure what they were".

</spoiler>

Orokin interaction with Senitents

<spoiler>

Executer Ballas who job was similar to a judge or somebody who enforces the law. There seem to be a long standing plan to colonized the Tau system for some time, but lead to many failures. It seemed the idea was purposed by the royals(Orokin Emperors). So who were the first people/ group sent to the Tau system after the interstellar rail was finished and planet(s) terraformed? But the main issue how did the sentients become self aware if possible without any outside forces? Ex. during the trial of Archimedian Perintol a guard fired upon a proto-sentient(stated of being like a starfish; which might be the glowing part of modern ones) that then adapted after the interaction. So how did the sentients become self aware without interacting with anything? Furthermore all machine used by the orokin seem to follow their programing.

There's something else Lotus helmet shares some aesthetic traits similar to Teshin helmet, Both cover everything but the mouth. Also there and area in the front that glows yet Lotus origins is Sentient and Teshin Orokin. It give the feeling they both might have devices attached to their heads example Lora nodes(reference from Simiars codex Corrupted Ancient) also the person Lorist Ontella twin sister of Remballa was over 100 years old. "We've been connected for a century and a half"- Ontella conversing with Dax Menz

Objection: Lotus and Teshin have nothing in common and their only connection is them aiding the Tenno

Counter Argument: Orokin and Sentient are nothing more then terms/forms of citizenship

Proof/Evidence: Guardsman Entry(Sanctuary)

He was beside himself, "You're working with Grineer?"

"Alarez, you were right, the system is a mess and I can't trust anyone, but these Grineer and I, we've come to an understanding." I smiled as I got on my feet, "But please, will you talk to me for a  little while longer? These Grineer are so dull. Where are you from? I don't recognize your-"

Veytok grabbed Alarez are tore his throat open, his red splattering on my robes. "I told you I wanted him alive," I shouted.

"No trust," He said. His words sounded clearer everyday. "We have the Frigate and the lab. Don't need him." "Do you always have to kill them before I can visit?" I said

Veytok grunted, "You are Grineer now, don't need visits."

</spoiler>

It start out because for some reason they needed too gain resources or move to another solar system. So they had used the Sentients to terraform the Tau System. By the time it was, the Orokin had sent Zairman 10-0 threw the solar rails but did not make it threw the void. The Sentients had did their job they want to come home, but the Orokin knew they had one flaw. They couldn't travel back to their home becuase of the Void being in the way. The Sentients had decide to go threw void because of that they were sterillized and unable to have anymore children. The War began from here. The Sentients were pissed for being left behind and losing the ability to have children. Hunhow went for blood.

The lie part is referencing the Lotus/Natah/Marglius. As she lied, infiltrated and used the Tenno to massacare the Orokin. She was suppose to kill them.after they had did their job, but the power of "LOVE" was too strong for the Lotus. She had became a caring mother that she would send on the Grineer, Corpus, Infested and the Sentients. Tenno sound more like a dog that Lotus has.