Koumei & the Five Fates: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

The New Strange

TheSoullessUnknown

Question

So I don't know if this is the best place to post this. But I cant seem to pick up the new strange quest, its just not showing. I'm mastery 6 and have finished second dream but it just wont let me get the quest. One of my friends was able to pick it up just before I tried is this a known bug or is there some additional criteria I'm missing?

5 answers to this question

I am also having this issue. I don't get the prompt to start the quest when speaking to Cephalon Simaris at a relay. I have tried talking to him at multiple relays and still don't get the option. This has persisted across client/system restarts as well as several game updates.

I am Mastery Rank 13 and have done the Stolen Dreams quest. It is probably worth mentioning that my standing with Cephalon is 'Waste' however there is no mention that there is a minimum standing requirement, also other players have told me that this doesn't matter. If it turns out there is a standing requirement with Cephalon then I would like to confirm this before trying grind standings with them.

12 minutes ago, LetMeReloadMyDualies said:

It is probably worth mentioning that my standing with Cephalon is 'Waste'

You cannot have negative Standing with Simaris.

Seems like you're talking to Cephalon Suda, Simaris is located on the second floor.

i have the same problem too . When i finish the second dream i went to the relay to pick up the quest ,after i talk with simaris and go back to the ship. There is no the new strange quest so i goo back to the relay again but simaris dont talk about the new strange again

22 hours ago, NinjaZeku said:

You cannot have negative Standing with Simaris.

Seems like you're talking to Cephalon Suda, Simaris is located on the second floor.

This turned out the be the issue, I didn't even know there was a second floor on the relays. After finding the actual Cephalon Suda, I started the New Strange quest with no further issues. Thank you Ninjazeku for solving this for me.

Mine part of the quest where you have to "synthetize 3 Elite Arid Lancers" broke with the update as well. Before the update, I did one. After the update, I tried to do the other two, but they dont spawn on the other levels. Also, the mission is so bugged that it changed from Fraud to Extermination after I used the databank.